COMPLETE: On The Trail: An Outdoor Book for Girls by Lina Beard -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Jaimiechurch95 wrote: March 27th, 2020, 10:11 am Section 8 should be all set now! 39:48
Got it, Jaimie, thanks! 8-)
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Section 11 is good to go except for the same situation we have had with some of the other sections. In this case, this is section 11 but it is chapter 10. So, the only changes that need to be made to this section are the chapter numbers at the beginning and end. Otherwise, PL OK.

One more chapter and a few corrections and we will be done.

Hope all you are surviving being mostly shut-ins. :shock: :)

Lomond
RuthP

Post by RuthP »

RuthP

Post by RuthP »

lomond

Post by lomond »

RuthP wrote: March 31st, 2020, 5:58 am Corrected version of section 11:

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/onthetrail_11_beard_128kb.mp3
Greetings -

Thanks, RuthP.

Both of you sections are now shown as PL OK in the MW.

Lomond
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Hi, redshark --

Here are your files, combined into one:

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/onthetrail_02_redshark_128kb.mp3

Once you've saved it back onto your system, please let me know, and I'll put it in the Magic Window for you for proofreading. Thanks! 8-)
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

UPDATE for redshark: -- because the Librivox system has been so wonky, and I was actually able to log in today, I thought I'd go ahead and put your file in the Magic Window so it can be proofed.

Whoever PL's it will let you know if you need to make any changes. Be sure you use the complete file, as in the previous message *and* the PM I sent you a couple of days ago. Thanks!
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

I am on it. I will PL it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

lomond wrote: April 19th, 2020, 5:17 pm Greetings -

I am on it. I will PL it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Lomond
Greetings -

Done. PL OK.

Lomond
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Hey, everyone, just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing.

If anyone needs more time, just let me know.

Thanks so much for all your hard work -- can you believe we're almost done?? 8-)
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi Christine. I just added links in the MW to the PL notes for the 2 outstanding sections for you. It makes it easier for readers to find the PL notes if they haven't checked the thread recently. :) If you haven't already done so, you might also consider sending a PM to the readers in case they aren't getting notifications from the thread. :)
Jo
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Okay, thanks!! 8-)
knotyouraveragejo wrote: April 27th, 2020, 8:55 am Hi Christine. I just added links in the MW to the PL notes for the 2 outstanding sections for you. It makes it easier for readers to find the PL notes if they haven't checked the thread recently. :) If you haven't already done so, you might also consider sending a PM to the readers in case they aren't getting notifications from the thread. :)
jigraves

Post by jigraves »

lomond wrote: March 1st, 2020, 3:52 am Greetings -

Section 10 needs just a bit of editing and it will be PL OK.

The end of the recording has both the closing words for a section and the closing words for the entire book. All that needs to be done is to remove any words after "Noblesville, Indiana".

Otherwise, a good reading.

Good to have another Hoosier in the mix. My home town of Dana, Indiana, is 100 miles WSW of Noblesville on the Illinois border.

Lomond
Thank you Lamond. I apologize that I missed this comment and did not respond sooner. I have definitely had plenty of time to. LOL Neat to hear you are a Hoosier too. Small world.

Here's my updated version. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks again for your patience and hope you have a great week.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/on_the_trail_10_beard_128.kb_.mp3
Time is 23:27
Jackie Graves
Noblesville, IN

Constructive feedback and criticism is always welcome. Thank you!
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Thanks, Jackie! Your section is now in the MW ready to be re-PL'd! :D
jigraves wrote: April 29th, 2020, 5:41 pm
lomond wrote: March 1st, 2020, 3:52 am Greetings -

Section 10 needs just a bit of editing and it will be PL OK.

The end of the recording has both the closing words for a section and the closing words for the entire book. All that needs to be done is to remove any words after "Noblesville, Indiana".

Otherwise, a good reading.

Good to have another Hoosier in the mix. My home town of Dana, Indiana, is 100 miles WSW of Noblesville on the Illinois border.

Lomond
Thank you Lamond. I apologize that I missed this comment and did not respond sooner. I have definitely had plenty of time to. LOL Neat to hear you are a Hoosier too. Small world.

Here's my updated version. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks again for your patience and hope you have a great week.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/on_the_trail_10_beard_128.kb_.mp3
Time is 23:27