COMPLETE [ABRIDGED CLASSICS] Tales from Ariosto, by J.S.Nicholson-Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks, schrm! Do you want to be DPLer for the project? :) It's ok if you don't just thought I would ask since you have done all the PLing so far!

And I can fix the double .mp3 later, thanks for pointing it out though.
Leni
=================
schrm

Post by schrm »

im interested but not sure how long i can be the dpl: after quarantine i have to go back to work...
long recordings would stress my schedule then, to be honest.
so i thought, i help as pl until someone takes over.
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

schrm wrote: March 29th, 2020, 10:05 am im interested but not sure how long i can be the dpl: after quarantine i have to go back to work...
long recordings would stress my schedule then, to be honest.
so i thought, i help as pl until someone takes over.
That is fine, then. :D All help is welcome whenever possible!

All the best,
Leni
=================
HudaHammadi

Post by HudaHammadi »

Hey, I'm new here and I would love to read chapter 1.
Hope you reply soon.
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

HudaHammadi wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 5:12 am Hey, I'm new here and I would love to read chapter 1.
Hope you reply soon.
Hello, Huda, and welcome to Librivox.

Before starting, we recommend you read the Newbie Guide to Recording: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
There, you will have the section on the 1-minute test. Please do the test before starting recording a section.

Also, as explained in the first post, before I can assign you your first section, I need to know under what name/pseudonym you would like to appear in our catalog.

Thanks!
Leni
=================
HudaHammadi

Post by HudaHammadi »

OK, but I don't know how to record 1-minute
Can you tell me how? And what to say in the record because I'm new here?
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

HudaHammadi wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 8:20 am OK, but I don't know how to record 1-minute
Can you tell me how? And what to say in the record because I'm new here?
Hello, Huda!

All Librivox work happens through the internet, on these forums. So, the only way for us to help you is by sending you the information in writing, and you have to read it. In that link I sent you up there, the Newbie Guide to Recording, there is a section called Preliminary Test. Right there, on that section, it says "1-minute test" and that is a link, that takes you to a page where all your questions (how to record it and what to say) will be answered. I can also add this link here: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test but, as it says there, first you should read the newbie guide, so you can have your recording hardware and software set up correctly.
Leni
=================
manakuzelova

Post by manakuzelova »

Hello,
I'm a newbie here so I'm a little bit lost. I see that both the recorded chapters have already been proof listened. Is it any use to proof-listen them again? If yes, I'd love to do so.
Thank you for answer :)
Marie
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

manakuzelova wrote: April 11th, 2020, 8:13 am Hello,
I'm a newbie here so I'm a little bit lost. I see that both the recorded chapters have already been proof listened. Is it any use to proof-listen them again? If yes, I'd love to do so.
Marie

Hello, Marie, and thanks for offering to PL. We still need a Dedicated Proof-Listener, but at the moment the two sections we have completed have been PLed, and there is no need to PL these. We are waiting for new sections to be claimed and recorded, and then we will need those PLed.
Leni
=================
manakuzelova

Post by manakuzelova »

Leni wrote: April 11th, 2020, 11:20 am
manakuzelova wrote: April 11th, 2020, 8:13 am Hello,
Marie

Hello, Marie, and thanks for offering to PL. We still need a Dedicated Proof-Listener, but at the moment the two sections we have completed have been PLed, and there is no need to PL these. We are waiting for new sections to be claimed and recorded, and then we will need those PLed.

Hello,
okay thank you :) I can't offer myself as a DPL yet, so I will jus wait for some new chapters to be proof-listened. Thank you.
teluguvidyarthi

Post by teluguvidyarthi »

Hello,

One of my friends recently introduced me to this amazing forum. I can contribute in Proof Listening and see that this project may have some opportunities. Going through the forum, I see that you are looking for Dedicated Proof Listener - I am not there yet but would like to get started with couple of chapters, if possible. Please add me to the volunteers list and let me know when its my turn! Looking forward to work with you

~ Anil
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

teluguvidyarthi wrote: April 12th, 2020, 5:16 pm Hello,

One of my friends recently introduced me to this amazing forum. I can contribute in Proof Listening and see that this project may have some opportunities. Going through the forum, I see that you are looking for Dedicated Proof Listener - I am not there yet but would like to get started with couple of chapters, if possible. Please add me to the volunteers list and let me know when its my turn! Looking forward to work with you

~ Anil
Thanks for the offering. Right now we are waiting on readers to claim and deliver their sections, so, no PLing needed right now. But soon, I hope.
Leni
=================
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

I would be happy to be the DPL for this one, when needed.
regards
Jane Bennett
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Jmbau13 wrote: April 20th, 2020, 8:45 pm I would be happy to be the DPL for this one, when needed.
Thanks, Jane! Adding you then.
Leni
=================
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

Leni wrote: April 21st, 2020, 7:29 am
Jmbau13 wrote: April 20th, 2020, 8:45 pm I would be happy to be the DPL for this one, when needed.
Thanks, Jane! Adding you then.
OK! Let me know when you need some PL done, in case I miss it.
regards
Jane Bennett