COMPLETE [SOLO-SPANISH] Jeremías-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

Jeremías by Reina-Valera ( - ).

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/jeremias-by-reina-valera/
Jeremías, a menudo llamado "el profeta llorón" debido a su persistente mensaje del juicio de Dios, profetizó a la nación de Judá desde el reinado del rey Josías en 627 a. C. hasta la destrucción de Jerusalén en 586 a. C. Dictó sus profecías al escriba llamado Baruch (36: 4,32). La tarea de Jeremías como profeta era declarar el juicio venidero de Dios. Sin embargo, a lo largo del libro también vemos la preocupación de Dios por el arrepentimiento y la justicia, tanto en los individuos como en las naciones. Este enfoque dual se ve en las instrucciones de Dios a Jeremías: Él debía "arrancar y derrumbar", pero también "construir y plantar" (1:10). Jeremías ve un día futuro cuando Dios escribirá su ley en los corazones humanos, y "todos ellos me conocerán", y "no recordaré más su pecado" (31: 33-34)

English Translation:

Jeremiah, often called "the weeping prophet" because of his persistent message of God's judgment, prophesied to the nation of Judah since the reign of King Josiah in 627 BC. C. until the destruction of Jerusalem in 586 a. C. He dictated his prophecies to the scribe named Baruch (36: 4,32). Jeremiah's task as a prophet was to declare God's coming judgment. However, throughout the book we also see God's concern for repentance and justice, both in individuals and in nations. This dual focus is seen in God's instructions to Jeremiah: He was to "pluck and tear down," but also "build and plant" (1:10). Jeremiah sees a future day when God will write His law on human hearts, and "all of them will know Me", and "I will no longer remember their sin" (31: 33-34)
( Claudia R Barrett)
  1. Text source (only read from this text!): https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremias+1&version=RVA
  2. Type of proof-listening required (Note: please read the PL FAQ): standard

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).
    Please don't download or listen to files belonging to projects in process (unless you are the BC or PL). Our servers are not set up to handle the greater volume of traffic. Please wait until the project has been completed. Thanks!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
    =
    =
  3. The reader will record the following at the beginning and end of each file:
    No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!
    START of recording (Intro):
    • "Chapter [number] of Jeremías. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
    • Say:
      " [Chapter]"

For the second and all subsequent sections, you may optionally use the shortened form of this intro disclaimer:
    • "Chapter [number] of Jeremías by Reina-Valera. This LibriVox recording is in the Public Domain."
    • If you wish, say:
    • Only if applicable, say:
      "[Chapter title]"
    END of recording:
    • At the end of the section, say:
      "End of [Chapter]"
    • If you wish, say:
    • At the end of the book, say (in addition):
      "End of Jeremías, by Reina-Valera. "

There should be ~5 seconds silence at the end of the recording.
  4. Example filename jeremias_##_rva_128kb.mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is the section number
  5. Transfer of files (completed recordings)
    Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file. Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
    • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader
      (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
    • You'll need to select the MC, which for this project is: maryannspiegel
    • When your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread.
    • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
  6. Any questions?
    Please post below
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Claudia,
I'd be happy to MC this for you. I'll get your MW set up.
MaryAnn
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

Thanks MaryAnn! How are things going where you live? Praying covid19 is not too bad there! :D
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

I'd love to DPL! :)
Kathrine
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thanks Katherine. I've added you to the MW.

Claudia, I'm doing fine. Following instructions from the governor to stay home except to buy groceries ... missing my friends at church and school, but thankful that we can stay in touch and that so many people are working on the front lines to keep the rest of us safe and healthy.

How are things for you? Nice time to be reading Jeremiah!

MaryAnn
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

Amen MaryAnn! Same here. I've been getting familiar with Zoom calls, and have been watching church online :D
It's nice to spend more time with our loved ones, and call friends, etc.

Thank you Kathrinee! It's so good to work with you again!!! How is everything where you live?
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Joyfull wrote: March 29th, 2020, 7:52 am Amen MaryAnn! Same here. I've been getting familiar with Zoom calls, and have been watching church online :D
It's nice to spend more time with our loved ones, and call friends, etc.

Thank you Kathrinee! It's so good to work with you again!!! How is everything where you live?
We are being told to stay home, and it has been a few really strange weeks (I am a teacher, and my school district hasn't gotten around to properly do distance learning yet). More time to LibriVox, for sure ;) I'm looking forward to listen!
Kathrine
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

I can imagine how difficult must be for teachers, parents, and kids! My heart goes out to you, Kathrinee! Will be praying that you bring light to those kids (and parents) that are scared and confused!

Here you have chapters 1 and 2.

Have a blessed day!
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, Claudia! The three first sections here are PL OK! Lovely to listen to :9:
Kathrine
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

You're welcome Kathrinee!

Here is Ch.4 - sorry it took a while, I found an oops and just re-recorded it yesterday. Have a blessed weekend! :D
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

And Chapter 6.
Have a great weekend! :D
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Secciones 4, 5, y 6 pasan la prueba. Excelente lectura, Claudia! Espero que todo va bien :)
Kathrine
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

Hello Kathrinee! I hope and pray everything is well with you and you too MaryAnn!

It's been a while, but here is Ch.7. :D
Joyfull

Post by Joyfull »

Happy Mothers' Day sweet ladies!

Here is chapter 8. Until next time! :D

Claudia
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

secciones 7 y 8 pasan la prueba :)
Kathrine