Search results problem

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

From the home page I searched on "Robert Cortes Holliday". The author was found with the report that there is one book completed and one book in progress. I clicked on the author's name and found three completed items and nothing in progress. I believe all three items were completed in 2016.

So something is confused somewhere.
Tom Penn
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Yeah, don't trust the completed/in progress numbers. As you found out, they can be inaccurate.

It would take someone digging through the code to try to figure out how to fix it. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

TriciaG wrote: March 25th, 2020, 12:17 pm It would take someone digging through the code to try to figure out how to fix it. :)
Or maybe just suppress it.
Tom Penn
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

In this case, 2 of the 3 completed items are single sections in collections, which I don't think are counted for the tally of "books" completed or in progress. I realize that doesn't explain the missing 1 in progress, but there may be some other explanation, like an abandoned or on hold project.
Jo