COMPLETE[JUVENILE FICTION] Rufus & Rose, by Horatio Alger, Jr. - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JediSloth

Post by JediSloth »

Hi,

If it's still available could I read section 18? It'd be my first recording (apart from the 1 min test record). For crediting purposes the name I'd like to be listed as is Jennifer Gosling
SamhitaM26

Post by SamhitaM26 »

SamhitaM26

Post by SamhitaM26 »

could I also do section 20 thank you
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

TaylorRoark wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 10:44 am Section 12 uploaded (14:39)

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_12_alger,jr_128kb.mp3
Hi, Taylor :)

Not sure if you saw, but Alayna left PL notes for you on this. I remember how confusing it could be to navigate the boards when I was new in LibriVox.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

JediSloth wrote: March 24th, 2020, 9:29 am Hi,

If it's still available could I read section 18? It'd be my first recording (apart from the 1 min test record). For crediting purposes the name I'd like to be listed as is Jennifer Gosling
Absolutely! Love your forum name. :)

I see your 1-Minute test is already resolved, so go right ahead and have fun with it!
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

SamhitaM26 wrote: March 24th, 2020, 10:17 am Here is section 10
10:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_10_alger,jr_128kb.mp3
Thanks! 10 is in the MW for our PL, and 20 is all yours. :)
~Lynette * -
vvocelli

Post by vvocelli »

Chapter 11 - 11:35
Ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_11_alger,jr_128kb.mp3

I'm enjoying getting this experience so much! :D

Can I claim 16 & 17?

Thank you!
Valentina
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Most certainly :) 16 and 17 are yours, and 11 is in the MW for the PL
~Lynette * -
TomHersant

Post by TomHersant »

Greetings, might I claim Chapters 25 & 26?

Tommy
Blackboards are truly remarkable!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Most certainly :) Thanks!
~Lynette * -
AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

Chapter 11 is PL okay!
Chapter 10 needs a little bit of work, but overall is pretty good. Working on the PL notes - will upload ASAP.
srobz

Post by srobz »

I would like to claim Section 19 and Section 21.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

srobz wrote: March 26th, 2020, 6:53 am I would like to claim Section 19 and Section 21.
Hi, srobz!! Welcome to LibriVox!

I will very happily reserve section 19 for you, but before I can actually assign it in the system, and before you do the recording, there are 2 things you'll need to do:

1 - I'll need to know what name you want for your Catalog Reader page - this is the name the public will see on the audiobooks. Some folks use their real name, or their forum name (the one you've posted with), or a different made-up name. Just tell me what you want used, and I'll initiate your reader page. (Also, if you have a personal website, we can put your URL on it)

2 - Before you do the recording for this section, you will need to do the 1-Minute Test and post the file to the Listeners & Editors Wanted board.

Here is the link: 1-Minute Test

That page contains a link for using Audacity, if that's the software you're recording with: Audacity 1-2-3

Each of these pages has specific step-by-step help for getting everything set up the way our files need to be done for the Archive. And if something is going whacky, Listeners & Editors is the board where folks will offer help. :) Glad to have you with us!

(oh, and once you have your "test" OK'd, and I can get you assigned in the system, we can certainly give you both sections)
~Lynette * -
mbm0rxi

Post by mbm0rxi »

chapter 24 please?
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thank you very much :)
~Lynette * -