[Complete] The Perfect World by Ella Scrymsour - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ruthema

Post by ruthema »

Thank you for all the information! I got my 1-minute test okay'd. :)

Here's Section 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perfectworld_05_scrymsour_128kb.mp3 23:24
madison rutherford
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ruthema wrote: March 18th, 2020, 3:44 pm Thank you for all the information! I got my 1-minute test okay'd. :)

Here's Section 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perfectworld_05_scrymsour_128kb.mp3 23:24
Great! Be sure to check back for PL notes.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Section 5 PL OK
ruthema

Post by ruthema »

I can also claim sections 6,7, and 8. Maybe more depending on how the next few days go :)
being stuck at home for social distancing is giving me plenty of time to kill
madison rutherford
ruthema

Post by ruthema »

ruthema wrote: March 19th, 2020, 1:11 pm I can also claim sections 6,7, and 8. Maybe more depending on how the next few days go :)
Also, in section 6 there are some symbols/Hebrew/something I can't read. How do you want those handled?
madison rutherford
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ruthema wrote: March 19th, 2020, 1:11 pm I can also claim sections 6,7, and 8. Maybe more depending on how the next few days go :)
I imagine a lot of people are in the same boat. I will assign those sections. You can post in the Pronunciation Help thread in the Need Help? Forum (see the drop down menu at the bottom of the page). I’m pretty sure someone will be able to help. If not, we’ll re-think 8-) 8-)
ruthema

Post by ruthema »

Lynnet wrote: March 19th, 2020, 5:27 pm
I imagine a lot of people are in the same boat. I will assign those sections. You can post in the Pronunciation Help thread in the Need Help? Forum (see the drop down menu at the bottom of the page). I’m pretty sure someone will be able to help. If not, we’ll re-think 8-) 8-)
Will do :) I looked through it again - the second set of symbols are supposed to be Hebrew, which I'll post for help, but the first set are supposed to be the language of the purple people and doesn't actually exist.

For now, here's sections 7 and 8:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perfectworld_07_scrymsour_128kb.mp3 16:09
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perfectworld_08_scrymsour_128kb.mp3 12:15
madison rutherford
JT68

Post by JT68 »

Howdy! Sorry for the delay on getting mine done, been busy with work and catching up some other personal things. Will try to have mine in within the next week, and may claim some others.

My .02 on the issue with the Hebrew/Purple People symbols. I read the section and it does mention that he is handed a piece of paper, and another with symbols, and the Hebrew part is translated into Abrahiem (sp?), etc. I know the symbols show on the page. Just seems that if the translation is narrated should be fine. Up to Lynnet and however you two decide to handle it, food for thought on possible solution.

JT
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

JT68 wrote: March 20th, 2020, 11:51 am
Howdy! Sorry for the delay on getting mine done, been busy with work and catching up some other personal things. Will try to have mine in within the next week, and may claim some others.

My .02 on the issue with the Hebrew/Purple People symbols. I read the section and it does mention that he is handed a piece of paper, and another with symbols, and the Hebrew part is translated into Abrahiem (sp?), etc. I know the symbols show on the page. Just seems that if the translation is narrated should be fine. Up to Lynnet and however you two decide to handle it, food for thought on possible solution.

JT
That sounds like a good plan :thumbs:

As for your sections, you get 2 months from the date of the claim before I start hounding you 8-)
JT68

Post by JT68 »

Lynnet wrote: March 20th, 2020, 12:04 pm
JT68 wrote: March 20th, 2020, 11:51 am

JT
That sounds like a good plan :thumbs:

As for your sections, you get 2 months from the date of the claim before I start hounding you 8-)
LOL :lol:

Just a heads up.

JT
JT68

Post by JT68 »

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Thank you
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Section 3 PL OK
ZMPatrick

Post by ZMPatrick »

Can I have Section 34?
Do you like videogames, because we do:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZoinkMeister
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ZMPatrick wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 8:03 am Can I have Section 34?
Absolutely