sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 6 is up. Thanks.
Hudbus

Post by Hudbus »

Section 4, 5 and 6 PL is all good!
sskim

Post by sskim »

Many Thanks! Next one will be up soon. Thanks.
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 7 is up.

Hudbus, I understand that you are going to PL rest of the book. (I have only 9 relatively short ones left). Am I right?

Thanks,
SS
Hudbus

Post by Hudbus »

I don't believe I've been noted as a dedicated PL, but I'm up for it!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I have added Hudbus as DPL.

Hudbus,
Here are the instructions for logging in to the MW. It is the same for a DPL as for a BC. Please note, this only gives you access to the MW for projects where you are DPL or BC.

Accessing the System – First Time Login
1. Use this Link to go the main login screen: http://librivox.org/workflow
2. Click on Login (for BCs & MCs)
3. Enter your forum username.
4. Click “Forgot Password” 
5. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click the link and enter a password and submit the form. (Note this should be more secure than your 'regular' password)
6. Go back to the main login screen and use the new password you entered above to log in to the system. 
7. When you log in from the main screen above, you will be taken to the LibriVox Management Dashboard default screen where you should see a list of your active projects along with options for dropdown menus, searching and editing your profile. (more on this later)
For more explicit step by step directions with screen shots, please see Accessing the System - First Time Login 
NOTE: BCs should use their personal workflow login to upload files. If you recently logged in with the general login to upload files to a project and the system still had you logged in, you may see this: 
You don't have permissions for this area. 
Return to Librivox Management Tool Homepage 
Logout 
To remedy this, click Logout and then login with your BC login and password. 

Please note, this doesn't always work the first time.

If you are still having trouble after 3 or 4 attempts, PM knotyouraveragejo

The only column in the MW you need to be concerned with is the one on the far right. The status column is a drop-down menu. Remember to change it to PL OK or See PL notes (it is helpful but not required to add e.g. "see note p. 6" in the notes column.)

Please be sure to read the guide for prooflisteners viewtopic.php?p=318667#p318667

I think that's it. Any questions, please ask.
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 8 & 9 are now up.

Thanks,

SS
Hudbus

Post by Hudbus »

Shot a DM out regarding that login. It's not currently accepting my username. It's stating it can't update the password.

In the meantime, section seven has a noticable shuffle around 18:49, and a bird tweet at 19:09. (I find the latter rather pleasant personally.) Otherwise, all's well.

Section 8 is clean. Will update the MW with Section 9 and these others once the login is figured out.
sskim

Post by sskim »

Thanks Hudbus, I took liberty to update MW as per your PL notes while you are figuring out log-in problem.
A new section 7 is uploaded and marked as 'Ready for spot PL'.
I've been careful with dogs as there are some gregarious and extroverted dogs nearby, but birds never occurred to me. I've let them fly away. :D :D

Thanks,
SS
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Hudbus wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 12:46 am Shot a DM out regarding that login. It's not currently accepting my username. It's stating it can't update the password.

In the meantime, section seven has a noticable shuffle around 18:49, and a bird tweet at 19:09. (I find the latter rather pleasant personally.) Otherwise, all's well.

Section 8 is clean. Will update the MW with Section 9 and these others once the login is figured out.
The bird tweet is fine to be left. The shuffle should probably be edited out as it is “noticeable”. Although we don’t permit sound effects, extraneous background noises are ok if they don’t interfere with the vocal or make the listener jump out of their skin or ask “what’s that strange noise?” In the end, it is the readers choice, though.
Hudbus

Post by Hudbus »

Sections 7 and 9 are good to go! Login issues were fixed, all should be good from here.
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 10 is up. Thanks.
Hudbus

Post by Hudbus »

PL for Section 10 is good!
sskim

Post by sskim »

Thanks. Section 11 is now up. There is a renovation work at my neighbour. It is now impossible to record during my usual time. He said that nosiest part of work will be over in a week. I hope he is right, if not, I will have be patient. Thanks.

SS
sskim

Post by sskim »

Section 12 is up. Thanks.