[ANIMALS]The Living Animals of the World, Volume 1: Mammals-Leni

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
RSlabaugh
Posts: 1052
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » February 26th, 2020, 9:02 am

~Rosebud

tommack
Posts: 158
Joined: November 4th, 2017, 12:57 pm
Location: Tucson Arizona
Contact:

Post by tommack » February 27th, 2020, 10:58 am

Here is section 56 "The Pig Tribe"

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_56_cornish_128kb.mp3 (27:54]

After reading this I think I'll have a ham sandwich and a bath

Tom

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8779
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » February 28th, 2020, 7:58 am

Hi Leni,
Here is Sectin 14 Lynxes and Cheetahs.
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_14_cornish_128kb.mp3
12:08
Cheers!
-Amy

jigraves
Posts: 26
Joined: January 10th, 2018, 9:43 am

Post by jigraves » February 28th, 2020, 8:17 am

Here is section 1 The Chimp

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_01_cornish_128kb.mp3

Time is 8:48

Thank you!!
Jackie Graves
Noblesville, IN

Constructive feedback and criticism is always welcome. Thank you!

jigraves
Posts: 26
Joined: January 10th, 2018, 9:43 am

Post by jigraves » February 28th, 2020, 8:25 am

Here is Section 49 Giraffe and Okapi

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_49_cornish_128kb.mp3

Time is 21:23

Thank you!! Have a great day.
Jackie Graves
Noblesville, IN

Constructive feedback and criticism is always welcome. Thank you!

RSlabaugh
Posts: 1052
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » February 28th, 2020, 8:31 am

RuthP wrote:
February 25th, 2020, 5:08 am
Corrected version of section 35:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_35_cornish_128kb.mp3
PL OK :D

Thanks!
~Rosebud

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12613
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 28th, 2020, 10:42 am

tommack wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 10:58 am
Here is section 56 "The Pig Tribe"

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_56_cornish_128kb.mp3 (27:54]

After reading this I think I'll have a ham sandwich and a bath

Tom

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks!
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12613
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 28th, 2020, 10:42 am

alg1001 wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 7:58 am
Hi Leni,
Here is Sectin 14 Lynxes and Cheetahs.
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_14_cornish_128kb.mp3
12:08
Cheers!
-Amy
Thanks much, Amy!
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12613
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » February 28th, 2020, 10:44 am

jigraves wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 8:25 am
Here is Section 49 Giraffe and Okapi

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_49_cornish_128kb.mp3

Time is 21:23

Thank you!! Have a great day.
Thanks for your sections, Jackie.

And thanks Rosebud for the PLing!
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

LoganLore
Posts: 49
Joined: April 29th, 2016, 3:16 am
Location: Wautoma, WI
Contact:

Post by LoganLore » March 1st, 2020, 7:24 am

I would like to claim section 5. I assume we don't read any of the pictures captions.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12613
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » March 1st, 2020, 9:21 am

LoganLore wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 7:24 am
I would like to claim section 5. I assume we don't read any of the pictures captions.
Correct, no captions!. Thanks, Logan, section assigned.
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

dvandervis
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 1:06 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada

Post by dvandervis » March 1st, 2020, 10:07 am

I've been cleared to record, and so I recorded! Here's my section 32.


32 - https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_32_cornish_128kb.mp3

Time: 15:13

Can I claim sections 27 (Weasels) & 34 (Bats) for my next contributions?
Diana V.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Do I need to slow down? How's my enunciation? Did I stumble, or pause too long? Please let me know!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12613
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » March 1st, 2020, 8:36 pm

dvandervis wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 10:07 am
I've been cleared to record, and so I recorded! Here's my section 32.


32 - https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals1_32_cornish_128kb.mp3

Time: 15:13

Can I claim sections 27 (Weasels) & 34 (Bats) for my next contributions?
That is great! Our PLer will soon be around to give you some feedback. And the new sections are assigned.
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

RSlabaugh
Posts: 1052
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » March 2nd, 2020, 6:30 am

tommack wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 8:52 pm
Here is section 2 "Gorilla, Orang utan,and Gibbon"


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/livinganimals_02_cornish_128kb.mp3 (15:16)

Tom
PL OK :thumbs:

Your filename is missing the number one after the book title, but I think Leni can fix that for you. Thank you for an interesting 'listen'! :)
~Rosebud

RSlabaugh
Posts: 1052
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » March 2nd, 2020, 6:31 am

~Rosebud

Post Reply