[COMPLETE] History of the Universe 6 Zoology/Botany by Francis Roth-Wheeler - ava

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18062
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » February 14th, 2020, 8:16 pm

Here is section 19, with a runtime of 26:31:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/histofuniversevol6_19_wheeler_128kb.mp3

Thanks! :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22782
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » February 15th, 2020, 6:59 am

19
21:19-21:23 delete repeat, "and producing..."

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18062
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » February 15th, 2020, 7:05 am

Done and reuploaded. Thank you!

New length: 26:27.
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22782
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » February 15th, 2020, 7:17 am

19 PL OK!

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18062
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » February 15th, 2020, 7:27 am

YAY! :clap:
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

melaniedyoung
Posts: 55
Joined: February 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by melaniedyoung » February 19th, 2020, 5:20 pm

I would like to tackle Section 2 Zoology - Development and Distribution

Sienna
Posts: 618
Joined: June 24th, 2009, 12:37 am
Location: California

Post by Sienna » February 21st, 2020, 9:44 pm

melaniedyoung wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 5:20 pm
I would like to tackle Section 2 Zoology - Development and Distribution
Yours!

melaniedyoung
Posts: 55
Joined: February 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by melaniedyoung » February 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm


craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22782
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » February 23rd, 2020, 2:24 pm

2 PL OK.

Nice read.

melaniedyoung
Posts: 55
Joined: February 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by melaniedyoung » February 23rd, 2020, 3:30 pm

craigdav1 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 2:24 pm
2 PL OK.

Nice read.
:D

melaniedyoung
Posts: 55
Joined: February 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by melaniedyoung » March 8th, 2020, 12:05 pm

Please sign me up for sections 22 & 23

melaniedyoung
Posts: 55
Joined: February 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by melaniedyoung » March 14th, 2020, 11:48 am

melaniedyoung wrote:
March 8th, 2020, 12:05 pm
Please sign me up for sections 22 & 23
I took the liberty. I hope that's okay.

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/histofuniversevol6_22_wheeler_128kb.mp3
19:18

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/histofuniversevol6_23_wheeler_128kb.mp3
18:48

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22782
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » March 14th, 2020, 2:06 pm

22 PL OK.

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22782
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by craigdav1 » March 14th, 2020, 2:27 pm

23 PL OK.

Sienna
Posts: 618
Joined: June 24th, 2009, 12:37 am
Location: California

Post by Sienna » March 14th, 2020, 6:15 pm

melaniedyoung wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 11:48 am
melaniedyoung wrote:
March 8th, 2020, 12:05 pm
Please sign me up for sections 22 & 23
I took the liberty. I hope that's okay.

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/histofuniversevol6_22_wheeler_128kb.mp3
19:18

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/histofuniversevol6_23_wheeler_128kb.mp3
18:48
THANKS!!!

Post Reply