[COMPLETE] Six Women and the Invasion - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Alondra
Posts: 492
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 1:20 am
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by Alondra » January 9th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Hi Ann:

Here is Chapter 9 with a time of 41.7.08

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_09_yerta_128kb.mp3

Thanks Ann, a pleasure always.

Sandra
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 9th, 2020, 2:35 pm

Alondra wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 2:03 pm
Hi Ann:

Here is Chapter 9 with a time of 41.7.08

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_09_yerta_128kb.mp3

Thanks Ann, a pleasure always.

Sandra

Thanks Sandra!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 9th, 2020, 9:25 pm

Chapter 9 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

KevinS
Posts: 6562
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 18th, 2020, 7:13 pm

icequeen wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Please let me know if you will be orphaning a section (or two) anytime soon. I will try to get them done, or at least one of them.

Unless there is a lot of French. I just don't do well well with its pronunciation.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » February 18th, 2020, 9:09 pm

KevinS wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 7:13 pm
icequeen wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Please let me know if you will be orphaning a section (or two) anytime soon. I will try to get them done, or at least one of them.

Unless there is a lot of French. I just don't do well well with its pronunciation.

I need to orphan them now, do you want both? You can have both, if you like.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

KevinS
Posts: 6562
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 18th, 2020, 9:15 pm

icequeen wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 9:09 pm
KevinS wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 7:13 pm
icequeen wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Please let me know if you will be orphaning a section (or two) anytime soon. I will try to get them done, or at least one of them.

Unless there is a lot of French. I just don't do well well with its pronunciation.

I need to orphan them now, do you want both? You can have both, if you like.
I'll take the first and we'll see how that goes. (Seems a shame to have the project sit there so close to being done.)

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » February 18th, 2020, 9:48 pm

OK, section 13 is yours, thanks Kevin!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

KevinS
Posts: 6562
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 19th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Section 13

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_13_yerta_128kb.mp3 (27:28)

I will take 14, also, but will wait a week or two to see if someone else wants it. Is that okay?

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » February 19th, 2020, 9:08 pm

KevinS wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 6:03 pm
Section 13

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_13_yerta_128kb.mp3 (27:28)

I will take 14, also, but will wait a week or two to see if someone else wants it. Is that okay?

If you want it, then it is yours. As far as I am concerned, first claimed first served! Thanks Kevin!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » February 19th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Section 13 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."


icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » February 22nd, 2020, 8:51 pm


Thanks Kevin!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22811
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » February 22nd, 2020, 9:20 pm

Section 14 needs one edit.

7:04-:25, that whole section needs to be cut out and the phrase that you were trying to get added.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

KevinS
Posts: 6562
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 23rd, 2020, 5:32 am

icequeen wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 9:20 pm
Section 14 needs one edit.

7:04-:25, that whole section needs to be cut out and the phrase that you were trying to get added.
Oh boy, I forgot all about that! I'll fix it today!

And ... sorry for the loud beeps. I hope you didn't jump.


Post Reply