COMPLETE: On The Trail: An Outdoor Book for Girls by Lina Beard -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jigraves

Post by jigraves »

stoogeswoman wrote: February 7th, 2020, 11:38 am
jigraves wrote: February 7th, 2020, 6:47 am Good morning!

I have uploaded Section 10, On the Trail with you camera. Thank you! Have a great day.
Hi, jigraves -- thanks so much, but did you forget something? :wink: Be sure to post the link so we can add it to the Magic Window for proofing! Thanks! 8-)
Sorry about that.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/on_the_trail_10_beard_128.kb_.mp3

Time is 23:34
Jackie Graves
Noblesville, IN

Constructive feedback and criticism is always welcome. Thank you!
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Thanks so much, jigraves! Section 10 is now ready for PL! 8-)
redshark

Post by redshark »

I am writing in a state of extreme frustration. I have recorded my chapter in full twice now. The first time my Audacity apparently crashed as I was trying to do some simple edits. The track of my entire chapter was deleted or not recoverable. I re-recorded the chapter again just now and I had completed the edits, tried to convert to MP3 and it crashed again losing all of the track. Sadly I guess this means I will have to withdraw and have you add my chapter back to the available list. I have no idea what is wrong but I am going to try to delete Audacity completely and re install. I would like to download Audacity to my Mac but it is not available for my version of Catalina.
Sorry, I was an IT failure.
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Oh my gosh, redshark, I'm so sorry! That sounds terribly frustrating!! :cry:

I'll return your chapter to the "available" list, and thank you for your hard work! So sorry it turned out that way -- technology can be frustrating, I know!! Appreciate your efforts!! :clap:
redshark wrote: February 13th, 2020, 6:51 pm I am writing in a state of extreme frustration. I have recorded my chapter in full twice now. The first time my Audacity apparently crashed as I was trying to do some simple edits. The track of my entire chapter was deleted or not recoverable. I re-recorded the chapter again just now and I had completed the edits, tried to convert to MP3 and it crashed again losing all of the track. Sadly I guess this means I will have to withdraw and have you add my chapter back to the available list. I have no idea what is wrong but I am going to try to delete Audacity completely and re install. I would like to download Audacity to my Mac but it is not available for my version of Catalina.
Sorry, I was an IT failure.
redshark

Post by redshark »

If I recover and try again I'm going to use Garage Band. If I get a complete, uncorrupted MP3 file ready to send, will I check to see if the chapter is still available. After all I have practiced it many times and I do hate to give up. Does that sound okay?
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Of course, that sounds great, if you're up for it! Tell you what -- I'll just reassign it to you now. Take as MUCH time as you need. If Garage Band doesn't work for you, or you just get tired of dealing with it, we can always orphan it later -- no problem! Thanks so much! 8-)
redshark wrote: February 14th, 2020, 6:46 am If I recover and try again I'm going to use Garage Band. If I get a complete, uncorrupted MP3 file ready to send, will I check to see if the chapter is still available. After all I have practiced it many times and I do hate to give up. Does that sound okay?
verycherrey

Post by verycherrey »

May I take section 4? Camping, Part 2.
A hundred times a day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the measure as I have received and am still receiving.

-Albert Einstein
Jen0631

Post by Jen0631 »

Greetings,

I'm pleased to offer section 12, chapter 11, Useful Knots And How To Tie Them.
Duration: 14:34
Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/onthetrail_12_beard_128kb.mp3

Jennifer
Find me at VoiceJen.com & konsort29.blogspot.com
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

verycherrey wrote: February 15th, 2020, 2:08 am May I take section 4? Camping, Part 2.
You've got it! Thanks! 8-)
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Awesome, Jennifer - thank you!! :clap:
Jen0631 wrote: February 15th, 2020, 10:58 am Greetings,

I'm pleased to offer section 12, chapter 11, Useful Knots And How To Tie Them.
Duration: 14:34
Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/onthetrail_12_beard_128kb.mp3

Jennifer
verycherrey

Post by verycherrey »

A hundred times a day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the measure as I have received and am still receiving.

-Albert Einstein
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Excellent! Ready for PL - thanks! 8-)
verycherrey wrote: February 16th, 2020, 1:18 am Here's section 4, time is 30:54

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/onthetrail_04_beard_128kb.mp3
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

And before it's too late, I'm claiming section 06, Chapter 5: Outdoor Handcrafts! 8-)
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

stoogeswoman wrote: February 16th, 2020, 5:43 pm And before it's too late, I'm claiming section 06, Chapter 5: Outdoor Handcrafts! 8-)
Section 06 (Chapter 5) ready for PL!

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/onthetrail_06_beard_128kb.mp3 17:24
lauracat

Post by lauracat »