COMPLETE - Cedric the Forester, by Bernard Gay Marshall - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thank you very much, Linny!!

Craig, I'll rework the summary and keywords in a couple hours - need to help my daughter with something first.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Just post when you are ready. I will likely not be able to catalog this until tomorrow anyway, so please do not rush.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ready now :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Off to catalog this one then.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/cedric-the-forester-by-bernard-gay-marshall/

Let me know if anything is amiss.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Look at it, so pretty. :)

It didn't put the updated summary, though, even though I changed it in the template post.

Here it is: A rollicking juvenile adventure tale, this historical fiction book received the Newbery Honor award in 1922. Set in England during the early 1200s, the scion of a Western Marches noble family relates the many encounters and battles that he faces with the Saxon yeoman who becomes his fast friend. This yeoman, great of cross-bow skill and strategy, often saves the day, and after earning knighthood, becomes instrumental in the making of the Magna Carta.

I wonder if it also used the old keyword list? updated is: Newbery, adventure, Historical Fiction, knights, medieval, King John, Magna Carta, 13th century, 1200s, squire, crossbow, archery, Western Marches, England, Montmorency, Mountjoy
~Lynette * -
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

I've updated the summary and keywords on the LV page. Changes at Archive will take a bit longer to make and to appear.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks so much for being my MC :)
~Lynette * -