[COMPLETE] Little Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Vol. 2 (April-June) - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 7585
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 14th, 2020, 1:14 pm


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13659
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 14th, 2020, 1:54 pm

KevinS wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Section 84 fixed. I hope.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/pictoriallivesvol2_84_shea_128kb.mp3 (3:10)
Kevin,
Section 84 is PL OK. :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 7585
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 14th, 2020, 2:17 pm

linny wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 1:54 pm
KevinS wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Section 84 fixed. I hope.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/pictoriallivesvol2_84_shea_128kb.mp3 (3:10)
Kevin,
Section 84 is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thank you.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13659
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 15th, 2020, 8:02 am

Please update the MW :wink:

yatsuatari
Posts: 40
Joined: January 21st, 2020, 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Post by yatsuatari » January 28th, 2020, 7:47 pm

Hello. May I read sections 2 and 3, please? Than you.

KevinS
Posts: 7585
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 28th, 2020, 7:57 pm

yatsuatari wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Hello. May I read sections 2 and 3, please? Than you.
Yes, of course! Thank you!

yatsuatari
Posts: 40
Joined: January 21st, 2020, 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Post by yatsuatari » February 4th, 2020, 11:10 pm


yatsuatari
Posts: 40
Joined: January 21st, 2020, 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Post by yatsuatari » February 4th, 2020, 11:22 pm


KevinS
Posts: 7585
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 5th, 2020, 7:46 am


yatsuatari
Posts: 40
Joined: January 21st, 2020, 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Post by yatsuatari » February 5th, 2020, 11:39 pm

I will volunteer for sections 10-12 if there are no objections.

Thanks

KevinS
Posts: 7585
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 8th, 2020, 9:04 pm

yatsuatari wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Hello. May I read sections 2 and 3, please? Than you.
Both sections PL OK!

Wonderful, wonderful readings! Thank you!

yatsuatari
Posts: 40
Joined: January 21st, 2020, 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Post by yatsuatari » February 8th, 2020, 9:22 pm

KevinS wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 9:04 pm
yatsuatari wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Hello. May I read sections 2 and 3, please? Than you.
Both sections PL OK!

Wonderful, wonderful readings! Thank you!
Extremely kind of you to say...thank you. I will try and record many more of these chapters in the coming days.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18484
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » February 10th, 2020, 11:41 pm

I claim section 4, St Isadore please.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

A pun has not fully matured until it is full groan


Pssss! Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

KevinS
Posts: 7585
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 11th, 2020, 4:12 am

philchenevert wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 11:41 pm
I claim section 4, St Isadore please.
Thank you. Patron saint of farmers, I believe.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18484
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » February 11th, 2020, 8:18 am

KevinS wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 4:12 am
philchenevert wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 11:41 pm
I claim section 4, St Isadore please.
Thank you. Patron saint of farmers, I believe.
Yep. Among other things of course.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

A pun has not fully matured until it is full groan


Pssss! Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

Post Reply