[COMPLETE] Vinzi: A Story of the Swiss Alps by Johanna Spyri - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Chapter 11 PL OK :clap:

Now we're ready for cataloging! :9: Thank you so much for reading this book in such an enjoyable way! I am sure it will be a pleasure for many people. :)
~Rosebud
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

RSlabaugh wrote: February 7th, 2020, 2:52 pm Chapter 11 PL OK :clap:

Now we're ready for cataloging! :9: Thank you so much for reading this book in such an enjoyable way! I am sure it will be a pleasure for many people. :)
Hi, Rosebud! It has sure been fun working with you! Regarding the silence at the beginning of Chapter 9.... it isn't there. Oops! Say the word and I'll upload a version that has it. As I haven't made any modifications to Chapter 9 other than a little quiet time, I don't think it needs PLing. Hooray! My first solo!
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Chapters 10 & 11 are a little on the short side as well, if I remember correctly. If it isn't to much bother for you, it might be good to do that. I'll double check afterward that everything is in line for cataloging. Thanks!

EDIT: Don't worry about 10 & 11. I rechecked beginning silences, and those look to be at .3 seconds, as well as the rest of the files. So if 9 can be matched with the rest, it'll be great. Thanks!
~Rosebud
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

RSlabaugh wrote: February 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm Chapters 10 & 11 are a little on the short side as well, if I remember correctly. If it isn't to much bother for you, it might be good to do that. I'll double check afterward that everything is in line for cataloging. Thanks!

EDIT: Don't worry about 10 & 11. I rechecked beginning silences, and those look to be at .3 seconds, as well as the rest of the files. So if 9 can be matched with the rest, it'll be great. Thanks!
DONE! --- Anita
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Anitazz wrote: February 7th, 2020, 8:10 pm DONE! --- Anita
Perfect! Congratulations on your first completed solo!! You really did do a great job! :9:
icequeen wrote:
Ready for cataloging! :clap: Thank you!!
~Rosebud
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Sweet!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/vinzi-a-story-of-the-swiss-alps-by-johanna-spyri/

Great job, Anita and Rosebud! Congratulations on your first solo project as well, Anita! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

Thanks, guys! It's been fun!
Anita