Won't accept my login to upload recording

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
tomewing

Post by tomewing »

Hello: Tried several times yesterday and today to upload my recording of section 7 of "Call Mr. Fortune". LV wouldn't accept my login for the upload (BTW, I was already logged in). Every time I was already logged in. On each occasion I closed LV and tried again. So, today I logged out, closed LV, then went to log in. No problem. Again, tried to upload my recording but again LV would not accept my login. (As an aside, a couple of times today as I continued my efforts my browser wouldn't allow me to continue saying the site was "insecure" but a few minutes later, after getting out, it would allow me back in. This is a first but not sure you can do anything about that. My browser is Firefox.)

So, am sort of stuck, my recording hopelessly languishing. Just don't know what more I can do.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

To upload, you do not use your forum login. Use the one mentioned in the first post of each project:

The "insecure" warning is noted, by the way. The site is still secure.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart