~[SOCIAL SCIENCE / HISTORY] Woman and the Republic by Helen Johnson - availle

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
stoogeswoman
Posts: 848
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:02 am

Post by stoogeswoman » January 2nd, 2020, 9:58 am

Hi! May I please claim parts 16 and 17, Chapter IX parts 1 and 2? Looks really interesting! Thanks!

YuqingJune
Posts: 176
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » January 3rd, 2020, 7:04 am

stoogeswoman wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:58 am
Hi! May I please claim parts 16 and 17, Chapter IX parts 1 and 2? Looks really interesting! Thanks!
Thank you for claiming! This really helps a lot! :)

stoogeswoman
Posts: 848
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:02 am

Post by stoogeswoman » January 3rd, 2020, 4:37 pm

You're welcome! Here's Section 16:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_16_johnson_128kb.mp3 32 min 17.050 sec / 30.27 KB

Will work on 17 next week. Have a great weekend! 8-)

YuqingJune
Posts: 176
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » January 4th, 2020, 5:58 am

stoogeswoman wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 4:37 pm
You're welcome! Here's Section 16:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_16_johnson_128kb.mp3 32 min 17.050 sec / 30.27 KB

Will work on 17 next week. Have a great weekend! 8-)
This is real fast! Thanks so much!

stoogeswoman
Posts: 848
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:02 am

Post by stoogeswoman » January 7th, 2020, 2:21 pm

And here's Section 17! Thanks! 8-)

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_17_johnson_128kb.mp3 27 min 43.245 sec / 25.99 KB

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17594
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » January 8th, 2020, 5:31 am

Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

YuqingJune
Posts: 176
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » January 8th, 2020, 6:07 pm

stoogeswoman wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 2:21 pm
And here's Section 17! Thanks! 8-)

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_17_johnson_128kb.mp3 27 min 43.245 sec / 25.99 KB
Thanks! Now that's what I call detailed :wink:

YuqingJune
Posts: 176
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » January 8th, 2020, 6:08 pm

Availle wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 5:31 am
Here is the introduction, at 8:37:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_01_johnson_128kb.mp3
Thank you very much, Availle! :clap:

YuqingJune
Posts: 176
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » January 11th, 2020, 11:29 pm


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13312
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 13th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Availle wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 5:31 am
Here is the introduction, at 8:37:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_01_johnson_128kb.mp3
I can't DPL but I can help out a little bit.

Ava,
Section 1 is PL OK. :D

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13312
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 13th, 2020, 1:34 pm

stoogeswoman wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 4:37 pm
You're welcome! Here's Section 16:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_16_johnson_128kb.mp3 32 min 17.050 sec / 30.27 KB

Will work on 17 next week. Have a great weekend! 8-)
Great reading!

0:24 missing text - "Woman and the Republic, by Helen Johnson. Chapter 9, part 1."

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13312
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 13th, 2020, 2:26 pm

stoogeswoman wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 2:21 pm
And here's Section 17! Thanks! 8-)

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_17_johnson_128kb.mp3 27 min 43.245 sec / 25.99 KB
Great job!
Please trim opening silence to less than 1 second.

0:26 missing text - "Woman and the Republic, by Helen Johnson. Chapter 9, part 2."

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13312
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 13th, 2020, 3:15 pm

YuqingJune wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Here's section 03 ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_03_johnson_128kb.mp3

Duration - 25:38
I don't believe I have PLed for you before. You have a lovely reading style.

0:19 missing text - "Woman and the Republic, by Helen Johnson. Chapter 2, part 2."

I can't DPL but at least it is caught up now. Enjoy your project!

stoogeswoman
Posts: 848
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:02 am

Post by stoogeswoman » January 13th, 2020, 4:40 pm

Hi, here are my revised Sections 16 and 17! 8-)

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_16_johnson_128kb.mp3 32 min 18.081 sec / 30.30 KB
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_17_johnson_128kb.mp3 27 min 45.737 sec / 26.03 KB

YuqingJune
Posts: 176
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » January 14th, 2020, 5:01 pm

linny wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 3:15 pm
YuqingJune wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Here's section 03 ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/womanandtherepublic_03_johnson_128kb.mp3

Duration - 25:38
I don't believe I have PLed for you before. You have a lovely reading style.

0:19 missing text - "Woman and the Republic, by Helen Johnson. Chapter 2, part 2."
I can't DPL but at least it is caught up now. Enjoy your project!
Thanks for helping out!
Your encouragement is really appreciated :)

Post Reply