[SHORT BIOS] Little Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Vol. 2 (April-June) - tg

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 2nd, 2020, 9:37 pm

AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:36 pm
Actually, my real name is Alyssa Kortright. I'm a singer, so that's the reason for my username. If spaces can't be done, that's fine. But I would like to use Alyssa Kortright, if that's ok. Thanks so much!
We'll give it a try.

KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 2nd, 2020, 9:47 pm

AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:36 pm
Actually, my real name is Alyssa Kortright. I'm a singer, so that's the reason for my username. If spaces can't be done, that's fine. But I would like to use Alyssa Kortright, if that's ok. Thanks so much!
For some reason you're in the system as AlyssaKSinger. (I'm not sure why.)

I'll ask an admin about this in the morning.

This shouldn't effect you in the meantime and we'll get this worked out pronto.

KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 2nd, 2020, 9:48 pm

KevinS wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:47 pm
AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:36 pm
Actually, my real name is Alyssa Kortright. I'm a singer, so that's the reason for my username. If spaces can't be done, that's fine. But I would like to use Alyssa Kortright, if that's ok. Thanks so much!
For some reason you're in the system as AlyssaKSinger. (I'm not sure why.)

I'll ask an admin about this in the morning.

This shouldn't effect you in the meantime and we'll get this worked out pronto.
EDIT: I take that back. Things are fine. I'll post your reader page in just a sec.

KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 2nd, 2020, 9:50 pm

AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:36 pm
Actually, my real name is Alyssa Kortright. I'm a singer, so that's the reason for my username. If spaces can't be done, that's fine. But I would like to use Alyssa Kortright, if that's ok. Thanks so much!
Here is your reader page! https://librivox.org/reader/13805

(It's amazing to me that they even let me near a computer!)

AlyssaKSinger
Posts: 9
Joined: January 1st, 2020, 9:44 pm

Post by AlyssaKSinger » January 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

KevinS wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:50 pm
AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:36 pm
Actually, my real name is Alyssa Kortright. I'm a singer, so that's the reason for my username. If spaces can't be done, that's fine. But I would like to use Alyssa Kortright, if that's ok. Thanks so much!
Here is your reader page! https://librivox.org/reader/13805

(It's amazing to me that they even let me near a computer!)
Thank you so much! I'll work on my one-minute test and submit it as soon as I'm done!



linny
Posts: 12762
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 7th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Kevin,
Section 17 is PL OK but section 84 is missing an ending.

KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 7th, 2020, 1:15 pm

linny wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 12:56 pm
Kevin,
Section 17 is PL OK but section 84 is missing an ending.
Thank you! I'll fix it.


KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 10th, 2020, 10:07 am

I fixed two obvious typos in the text. Hope this is acceptable.

linny
Posts: 12762
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 10th, 2020, 10:57 am

KevinS wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 10:07 am
I fixed two obvious typos in the text. Hope this is acceptable.
PL OK!
This isn't entered into the MW yet.

KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 10th, 2020, 11:45 am

linny wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 10:57 am
KevinS wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 10:07 am
I fixed two obvious typos in the text. Hope this is acceptable.
PL OK!
This isn't entered into the MW yet.
Hahha! It is taking me longer and longer to fully wake up each day.

cassidysatt
Posts: 2
Joined: January 13th, 2020, 2:22 pm

Post by cassidysatt » January 13th, 2020, 9:37 pm

I Proof Listened section 17 it is all good

KevinS
Posts: 6580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 14th, 2020, 3:33 am

cassidysatt wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 9:37 pm
I Proof Listened section 17 it is all good
Thank you!

Post Reply