COMPLETE[PLAY]Cynthia's Revels by Ben Jonson - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 5th, 2020, 5:32 am Act 1 is now ready for spot PL - added Milliner's voice credit at 3:38
and Act 1 PL ok :9:

Now really only waiting for Amorphus corrections. :help: I sent a PM to Elijah, in case he forgot.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

I apologize for the extremely long delay... but this is the last upload aside from the final acts. We're getting close! :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/cynthiasrevels_amorphus_5_128kb.mp3 All the edits are at about the same time you posted Sonia :thumbs:

Thank you!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ej400 wrote: January 6th, 2020, 12:19 pmI apologize for the extremely long delay... but this is the last upload aside from the final acts. We're getting close! :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/cynthiasrevels_amorphus_5_128kb.mp3 All the edits are at about the same time you posted Sonia :thumbs:
you realize you were the most eagerly awaited file ever here :lol: but YAY, this passes muster :thumbs: thank you for the edits, Elijah. This is now PL ok *drum roll* and Todd can finish up the final Act :9:

I will log off for tonight, but tomorrow morning I'll PL it.

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Great! But you may sleep late Sonia - this is going to be a very long act methinks, and it might take me until later on Tuesday to finish it.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Phew! All assembled. 1 hour 40 minutes (before I stack some of the responses). Breaking into two files and using the part 1, part 2 headers so nicely provided.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

The first half of Act 5 is ready for final PL. Next part tomorrow.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

And the second half of Act 5 is also ready for PL. Enjoy!

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 8th, 2020, 2:33 pmThe first half of Act 5 is ready for final PL. Next part tomorrow.
what a riot ! Well now I finally understand better what they were playing at all the time :lol: I think with visuals it would even be more obvious what they were doing, unfortunately we don't have that option. But it was quite entertaining nevertheless. And well assembled, nothing to note here. PL ok right away.

On to the last part. I feel we can archive soon :9:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 8th, 2020, 6:45 pmAnd the second half of Act 5 is also ready for PL. Enjoy!
done ! PL ok. :clap: This final part was a bit more slow in action and more lengthy talks. A great performance by our lovely Devorah as Cynthia here 8-) But everybody was great and the mixing of the "mercury defend us" bits was craftily done. Everything good and ready to catalogue.

And I guess now we all need a rest from Ben Jonson :lol:

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

This project is complete. Audio files may be found in the Librivox catalog at: https://librivox.org/cynthias-revels-or-the-fountain-of-self-love-by-ben-jonson/

Thank you all so much for lending your voices to this, and to our DPL for her ears as well
And I guess now we all need a rest from Ben Jonson
I think we've done the best ones. Maybe we'll swing back this way again later.

Thanks, Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Wow, over four hours! :shock: I can't imagine going out for an evening to see this play. Unless maybe dinner was served! :lol:

Looking forward to listening!