Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Section 23 PL OK :thumbs:

Section 24 PL notes
~13:14 repeat, "and I do not, if I do not start at once..."

Section 25 PL OK :clap:

Section 26 PL notes:
~0:49 repeat, "Aunt Lizzie sat all day beside the bed, Aunt Lizzie sat all day beside the little bed..."
~9:24 optional correction: "Auf wiedersehen" (example of pronunciation in section 6 ~4:20)
~Rosebud
Pinklady77

Post by Pinklady77 »

RSlabaugh wrote: November 6th, 2019, 10:53 am
Section 23 PL OK :thumbs:

Section 24 PL notes
~13:14 repeat, "and I do not, if I do not start at once..."

Section 25 PL OK :clap:

Section 26 PL notes:
~0:49 repeat, "Aunt Lizzie sat all day beside the bed, Aunt Lizzie sat all day beside the little bed..."
~9:24 optional correction: "Auf wiedersehen" (example of pronunciation in section 6 ~4:20)
Hi Rosebud,

Here are the corrected files.

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/onangelswings_24_greene_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/onangelswings_26_greene_128kb.mp3
Lola
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Thank you! Both are now PL OK :clap:
~Rosebud
brightwriter419

Post by brightwriter419 »

Hi, Stav!

I'd like to claim section 10.

Matt
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Matt, of course. Section 10 is all yours. Have fun.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
RGrace

Post by RGrace »

Hi Stav,
I'm brand new to recording. May I read Ch. 11? I will tag m8b1 on my 1 minute recording.
Let me know if there is anything else you need me to do! I'll wait to hear back from you and m8b1 before recording.
Thanks!
Rebekah

PS: I uploaded one file, but recorded the 1 minute test twice. The first is raw, the second has my "usual" edits.
JS650

Post by JS650 »

Hello, this is my first time recording for librivox. I would like to claim section 8 if possible.
I just want to go by my username, JS650. Thanks so much.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

JS650 wrote: December 30th, 2019, 9:11 pm Hello, this is my first time recording for librivox. I would like to claim section 8 if possible.
I just want to go by my username, JS650. Thanks so much.
As DPL, my job isn’t to assign sections. But while you wait for the go ahead from Stav, I’d suggest posting your 1 minute test in the Listeners Wanted forum. That’s simply to ensure your technical aspects are in line before you read a longer section. Thanks!

See you around! :wink:
~Rosebud
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

\hello \ribecca and \js650,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. The chapters you requested are all yours. Have fun. \ribecca, you got 11 and JS650, you got 8. Now I will give the same instructions to both of you:
1. Please go to the listeners and eddetors wanted section of the forum and submit a one-minute sampal recording, just to make sure that your technical settings are all correct. I don't use the turm "test recording" because I don't come to test or audition you. Please do not submit it in this project's thread or upload it to this project's folder because you want feedback from those around and not only from us.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Please let us know if there is any url which you would like us to link to your catalogue page.
Other then that, have fun. Please let us know if you need any assistance. Regards,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
brightwriter419

Post by brightwriter419 »

And chapter 10 is ready: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/onangelswings_10_greene_128kb.mp3 (duration 18:12)

Matt
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot, Matt. Would you like to close the gap and read chapter 15?
RGrace

Post by RGrace »

miss stav wrote: December 31st, 2019, 12:50 am \hello \ribecca and \js650,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. The chapters you requested are all yours. Have fun. \ribecca, you got 11 and JS650, you got 8. Now I will give the same instructions to both of you:
1. Please go to the listeners and eddetors wanted section of the forum and submit a one-minute sampal recording, just to make sure that your technical settings are all correct. I don't use the turm "test recording" because I don't come to test or audition you. Please do not submit it in this project's thread or upload it to this project's folder because you want feedback from those around and not only from us.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Please let us know if there is any url which you would like us to link to your catalogue page.
Other then that, have fun. Please let us know if you need any assistance. Regards,
Stav.
Hi Stav,
I'm having some issues with my sample. I am wondering if it didn't actually load last week, since I can't find it or any feedback. So, I'm going to try again today.
Please use: "Rebekah Grace" as my name for the catalogue.
Thank you so much!
Rebekah
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

brightwriter419 wrote: January 5th, 2020, 6:43 pm And chapter 10 is ready: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/onangelswings_10_greene_128kb.mp3 (duration 18:12)

Matt
PL OK *smile* Thanks!
~Rosebud
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Hi Stav!!!

I'll take the remaining sections if they are still open...should be able to get to them in the next week or so. :-)

Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend!
Celine
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, huge huge thanks. They are all yours. Have fun.