Favorite Reader Alerts

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
msfry

Post by msfry »

I think I saw something on LV where you can be alerted any time one of your favorite readers publishes something new. I can't find it again. Am I dreaming, or is this a real option?
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Years ago we had an option where you could be informed when a particular project was cataloged. There was a link at the top of the project thread for you to click and add your email address. However, it was removed because it was a major security/privacy risk.

Other than that, I know of no past or present notification options.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
msfry

Post by msfry »

I suspect there is a list of member suggestions kept somewhere. Please add "track a reader", or some such as a member suggestion.

Also I've heard of a Wish List, for whenever LV can afford to do it, which i WISH WE could see. Who knows, some talented members may be able and willing to fulfill a wish or two.
msfry

Post by msfry »

TriciaG wrote: January 4th, 2020, 11:05 am Years ago we had an option where you could be informed when a particular project was cataloged. There was a link at the top of the project thread for you to click and add your email address. However, it was removed because it was a major security/privacy risk.

Other than that, I know of no past or present notification options.
With proper programming, one could be notified via PM without risk.