GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

I would like to claim Sections 21 and 32
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

GraceBuchanan wrote: December 10th, 2019, 5:44 pm I would like to claim Sections 21 and 32
Thank you.

(By the way, sections in drama productions sometimes move around - we may try to keep open roles at the top of the lists - so the section numbers are not the best way to claim. But works fine this time.)

Todd
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

ToddHW wrote: December 11th, 2019, 5:41 am (By the way, sections in drama productions sometimes move around - we may try to keep open roles at the top of the lists - so the section numbers are not the best way to claim. But works fine this time.)

Todd
Changing section numbers makes good sense, to bring attention to open roles.
Please consider changing the text in the original post, especially for us newbies who like to follow directions:
"How to claim a part, and "how it all works" here
To find a section to record, simply look in the MW at the sections. All the ones without names beside them are "up for grabs." Click "Post reply" at the top left of the screen and tell us which section you would like to read (include the section number from the left-most column in the reader list, please)."
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Oh drat - is that still there? Changing.

Thanks, Todd
Eitel

Post by Eitel »

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/thestolenbacillus_olsterboy_hgwells.mp3 (:30)

Here's my Olster boy. Hopefully it works out ok. I've had a few issuer with the laptop :?
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
lorda
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by lorda »

Can I read 'Prince and Dragon-fly' from play 06 and 'Sentry' from play 08 please?
Bernd
Don't dream it - be it. (Dr. Frank N. Furter)
How much free time would we have without all this computer stuff?

reader page of lorda

Bambi - 7 Abschnitte frei
Sonnenuntergang - 3 Rollen unbesetzt
I will be on vacation from March 28 to April 1.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

My Christmas is obviously going quite well, because I just took time out of my day for a little PL-ing. Prefect G is PL OK.
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Elizabby wrote: September 4th, 2019, 8:42 pm OK, Story 1, the Dying Detective is in the MW and ready for PL. Someone else will need to listen to it, as I've edited it.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/drsceneandstoryvol002_01_various_128kb.mp3 (40:32)

And Todd, I've updated the MW according to the template you've set. I hope I've moved all the files around correctly!
I saw that this still needed PL. It is PL OK.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Here is a status report on this project as we head into 2020.

DRs 1, 2, 5, 7, and 9 are complete. 50% completed. Hooray!

DR 3 (BC=ChuckW) has the section for Mr C Dupin unread since its claim June 2nd. I have released that claim and reopened the part.

DR 4 (BC=Lucasoliveira) has the section for Anarchist unread since its claim June 11th. I have released that claim and reopened the part. Lucas, you also need to read your own overdue part (since you are the BC, I did not release your claim) in addition to PL'ing - or getting someone else to PL - all the parts submitted already.

DR 6 (BC=RobMarland) has the section for Cracker and First Boy unread since its claim October 22nd. I have released that claim and reopened the part. Rob, you also need to read your own overdue part (since you are the BC, I did not release your claim).

DR 8 (BC=Foon) has the sections for Townspeople and Narrator unread since their claims June 26th. I have released these claims and reopened the parts. NOTE: FOON IS NOT AROUND THESE DAYS. DOES ANYONE ELSE WHAT TO HELP FINISH THIS OFF? You would need first PL - or get someone else to PL - all the parts submitted already.

DR 10 (BC=silverquill) has many parts ready for PL, but nothing overdue.

Thanks, Todd
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

ToddHW wrote: December 31st, 2019, 12:10 pm DR 6 (BC=RobMarland) has the section for Cracker and First Boy unread since its claim October 22nd. I have released that claim and reopened the part. Rob, you also need to read your own overdue part (since you are the BC, I did not release your claim).
Thanks for the update, Todd. I’m waiting on that final part, so thanks for releasing it. My own part is recorded and edited: I decided to hold back on uploading, as I can fix anything that crops up in the final PL.

Happy new year, fellow LV dramatists!
Last edited by RobMarland on December 31st, 2019, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Marland reader section | website
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

To help this along, I will read Cracker and the First Boy for you.

EDIT: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/remarkablerocket_crackerandfirstboy_wilde_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I also read The Anarchist in Wells to help that DR along.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/stolenbacillus_anarchist_wells_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd