[ITALIAN / Science] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
Post Reply
Eysiss
Posts: 55
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 13th, 2019, 10:25 am

Whoa!! Faster than the speed of... sound! :lol:
If no one comes first, I will PL your sec tomorrow afternoon.

Eysiss
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 13th, 2019, 10:38 am

Eysiss wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 10:25 am
Whoa!! Faster than the speed of... sound! :lol:
If no one comes first, I will PL your sec tomorrow afternoon.

Eysiss
Fantastic!
:thumbs:
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 55
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 14th, 2019, 7:03 am

Re: [ITALIAN / Science] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle
by Iunta4Ios » Yesterday, 5:49 pm

I uploaded sec.37 Giornata terza, parte seconda:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_37_galilei_128kb.mp3
(24:35 m)
Pier
Hi Pier, almost perfect!

9:10 please check this you too because I'm not sure: it seems to me that you say "slagarle" instead of "slargarle";
13:30 you left a repetition here " e spesso anco di molto ... e spesso anco di molti" (the last one is the correct one);
20:11 here I' being picky: "altra" instead of "altro". If you look at the sentence reading "altra" seems that the author is referring to "stella" but in the dialogue he is referring to "genere", so I think is better to change it here. But have a look at it and tell me what you think.

Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

moniaqua
Posts: 1384
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in the south

Post by moniaqua » December 14th, 2019, 7:22 am

The both of you are so great! :thumbs: Thank you :)

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 14th, 2019, 7:31 am

Eysiss wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 7:03 am
Re: [ITALIAN / Science] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle
by Iunta4Ios » Yesterday, 5:49 pm

I uploaded sec.37 Giornata terza, parte seconda:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_37_galilei_128kb.mp3
(24:35 m)
Pier
Hi Pier, almost perfect!

9:10 please check this you too because I'm not sure: it seems to me that you say "slagarle" instead of "slargarle";
13:30 you left a repetition here " e spesso anco di molto ... e spesso anco di molti" (the last one is the correct one);
20:11 here I' being picky: "altra" instead of "altro". If you look at the sentence reading "altra" seems that the author is referring to "stella" but in the dialogue he is referring to "genere", so I think is better to change it here. But have a look at it and tell me what you think.

Emanuela
Ok, thanks Emanuela, I'!! check asap.
Pier

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 14th, 2019, 11:26 am

Iunta4Ios wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 7:31 am
Eysiss wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 7:03 am
]

Hi Pier, almost perfect!

9:10 please check this you too because I'm not sure: it seems to me that you say "slagarle" instead of "slargarle";
13:30 you left a repetition here " e spesso anco di molto ... e spesso anco di molti" (the last one is the correct one);
20:11 here I' being picky: "altra" instead of "altro". If you look at the sentence reading "altra" seems that the author is referring to "stella" but in the dialogue he is referring to "genere", so I think is better to change it here. But have a look at it and tell me what you think.

Emanuela,
I fully agree with your remarks.
Here is the revised section:
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_37_galilei_128kb.mp3 24:33 m now)
Congratulation once more for your careful and precious attention in listening!
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 55
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 15th, 2019, 4:29 am

Thank you Pier.
Everything is fine now.
PL Ok! :thumbs:

Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 15th, 2019, 5:36 am

Eysiss wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 4:29 am
Thank you Pier.
Everything is fine now.
PL Ok! :thumbs:

Emanuela
Fine, thanks Emanuela; so I can proceed with next section, approaching the terrible following one ( with too many numbers! :shock: )
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 55
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 15th, 2019, 9:52 am

Hallo everyone
I have a question.
At pag 125 (second half of the page) there is certainly an error since after Simplicio speaking, there is again Simplicio and then Simplicio for a third time.
I search and found on other editions of the same book that probably the second Simplicio is a Sagredo's speech.
What should I do? stick to the text even if is clearly a mistake, or name Sagredo instead?

Thank you for your suggestions
Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 15th, 2019, 10:25 am

In my opinion too, at pag 125 of our text there is clearly a mistake and the second repeated Simplicio should be Sagredo. This comes both from the meaning of the text and from the confrontation with other editions.
So I would read correctly "Sagredo" and not " Simplicio"
Pier

moniaqua
Posts: 1384
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in the south

Post by moniaqua » December 15th, 2019, 12:47 pm

As it is Sagredo in other editions and three times in a row Simplicio doesn't really make sense, I'd go for the Sagredo, too. Availle, what do you think on that matter?

Eysiss
Posts: 55
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » January 6th, 2020, 7:39 am

Hallo, and Happy New Year everyone! :clap:
Here my Section 17:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_17_galilei_128kb.mp3

Duration 25:24

I decided to read "Sagredo" since it is an obvious mistake. If Availle prefers to stick to the original written text, I will change it.

Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » January 6th, 2020, 7:53 am

Eysiss wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 7:39 am
Hallo, and Happy New Year everyone! :clap:
Here my Section 17:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_17_galilei_128kb.mp3

Duration 25:24

I decided to read "Sagredo" since it is an obvious mistake. If Availle prefers to stick to the original written text, I will change it.

Emanuela
Happy New Year everyone! I'll read the section as soon as possible.
Pier

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 312
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » January 6th, 2020, 11:19 am

Iunta4Ios wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 7:53 am
Eysiss wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 7:39 am
Hallo, and Happy New Year everyone! :clap:
Here my Section 17:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_17_galilei_128kb.mp3

Emanuela,
I have listened to section 17. Very good.
Just a few very small remarks:
- At 7:38 m, page 127 line 11 I think it is written “ci rende più probabile il moto diurno” and not “ei rende…”: I come to this conclusion making a zoom of the page and checking on other editions. Have a look and tell me your opinion.
- At 17:19, page 130, line 15: “che avesse fatto l’artiglieria seguendola..” I found some kind of little hesitation in your reading the word artiglieria, unusual in your fluent reading.
- At 23:21, pag 132, line 15: It seems to me you read “abbiano fatto del libro” Instead than nel libro. (this could be really quite unimportant, not changing the general meaning.
- Have a look and evaluate what is worth a correction (especially the two last remarks could certainly stay as they are , if you like)

Once more Happy 2020! :D
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 55
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » January 7th, 2020, 3:12 pm

Thank you Pier
your remarks were all correct! :D

I read again them all:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_17_galilei_128kb.mp3

Please see if it's all right.

Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Post Reply