Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

Shashank,
Section 19 is PL OK.
linny

Post by linny »

Shashank,
Chapter 20 is PL OK. You did great work on this project. I enjoyed PLing for you.
linny

Post by linny »

Miss Stav,
This project is now caught up. I hope you get a DPL soon. I will keep this on my list until someone picks it up.

Be well!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, Lini, I am impressed. Thank you for the hard work. And thank you, Shashank, for chapter 20. I am truly impressed with both of you.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

Hello! Here is the link for chapter 1:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/shipofstars_01_quillercouch_128kb_01.mp3
duration: 9:12

Thanks,
Marcia
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge huge thanks. I hope you enjoyed your chapter. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
linny

Post by linny »

Marcia,
Chapter 1 is PL OK!

Miss Stav,
I am not able to DPL but I will continue to help out when I can.
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

<miss stav wrote: Huge huge thanks. I hope you enjoyed your chapter. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?

I'm not sure if that reply was for me or someone else. I've got chapter 2 recorded, but not edited yet. I'm also signed up for chapter 3. I was going to record Ch. 3 yesterday but got hung up on a word that I cannot find the pronunciation for. Does anyone know how to pronounce "Nannizabuloe"?

Thanks,
Marcia
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Marcia, I also couldn't find anything on the pronunciation. But don't worry about it, just read it with confidence. The word appears a few more times in the text and another reader read it as Na-NEE-zah-bull.
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

Rapunzelina wrote: December 13th, 2019, 6:40 am Hi Marcia, I also couldn't find anything on the pronunciation. But don't worry about it, just read it with confidence. The word appears a few more times in the text and another reader read it as Na-NEE-zah-bull.
Great! Thank you!
Marcia
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks for everything, Leni. Marcia, I didn't remember the mw correctly. You are right.
linny

Post by linny »

I had a spot open up on my DPL list. If you would like, I would be happy to DPL here for you.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How lovely. Welcome aboard and have fun.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?