[COMPLETE]Solo SPANISH - Fortunata y Jacinta (Primera parte) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 4:47 am Ok Sonia, let´s do that :D
yes it is always wiser to have a second opinion, that why we are doing the Spot PL. It's so easy to cut out part of a sentence while correcting. That's why we have the DPL, to check once more that all is well. :)

Thanks

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

:9: I agree! :D
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Sonia!!

I have post in "new launch pad" the second volume, because I have record the last files, and I expect to upload the files during this week.

Maybe you want to continue with us as MC??? :D
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=77047&p=1645432#p1645432
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: November 4th, 2019, 6:09 am I have post in "new launch pad" the second volume, because I have record the last files, and I expect to upload the files during this week.
Maybe you want to continue with us as MC??? :D
:shock: oh already !!! Wonderful. Yes, you can put me in as MC, just make a note. I'm not sure whether I can do the MW tonight though, but tomorrow for sure.

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Great!

We are not in a hurry for the MW, but in that way I Will start to récord this week maybe, cause in three weeks I finish my holidays 8-) and my recordings Will be way more slow then :wink:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Sonia, Gabriel right now, all the chapters of this first part are recorded :clap:

So, calmly and tasting the good moments of Librivoxing,eventually, we will finish 8-)

See you on the DPL revisions and in the second volume!!

THANKS YOU BOTH!!!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

Post by gabrielledosuarez »

Hi, mates.
First of all sorry for the delay, this latest weeks has been a complete mess in my life, so I haven`t had enought time for librivox. But today I got the corrections of the whole first part of the book. Let`s see:

Section 18, 19 and 20. OK.
Section 21. 10:00 (yo say "escritura", I think it is "criatura") / 10:28 / 12:05 / 13:06
Section 22, 23 y 24. OK
Section 25. 04:00 / 06:23.
Section 26. 27:00 / 28:10.
Section 27. 11:07 / 22:52.
Section 28. 05:12.

And of course, I propose myself as a DPL for the second part of Fortunata.
Thanks.
Greatings.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: November 24th, 2019, 1:53 am
Section 25. 04:00 / 06:23. repetitions erased and new files uploaded with new duration
Section 26. 27:00 / 28:10. repetitions erased and new files uploaded with new duratio
Section 27. 11:07 / 22:52. repetitions erased and new files uploaded with new duratio
Section 28. 05:12. repetitions erased and new files uploaded with new duratio

I am going to check section 21 more carefully: :thumbs:

Section 21. 10:00 (yo say "escritura", I think it is "criatura") / 10:28 / 12:05 / 13:06

Well, the mistake at minute 10:00 I have checked and, on the version we are reading (Gutenberg) on page 134 it is written as follows:

—Pero si es muy mala... señora, muy mala—replicó Severiana dando un suspiro—.
Aquí me dejó esta escritura, y no nos pesa, porque me tira el alma como si la hubiera
parido... lo cual que todos los míos me han nacido muertos

As Gabriel has pointed, it is possible that could be a misprint on the book ... I do not know what do you think Sonia and Gabriel. Should be leave it as it is written on our version or we change it?? In my humble opinion, maybe we can leave it has it is, just for avoid the problems of "copy and paste" a phrase (and easier :lol: :lol: ).
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

It seems we have done the first volumen :D
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: December 9th, 2019, 1:19 am It seems we have done the first volumen :D
oh ! did I miss something ? I thought there were still PL notes and Spot PL corrections ? :hmm: Is everything ok now ?

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

I did not change the MW about the Ready for PL spot, so I guess it has been done by Gabriel ... :hmm:

Let´s wait to see what he says :lol: I going to contact him :mrgreen:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: December 9th, 2019, 1:42 am I did not change the MW about the Ready for PL spot, so I guess it has been done by Gabriel ... :hmm:
Let´s wait to see what he says :lol: I going to contact him :mrgreen:
good idea, as soon as it's confirmed, I will catalogue :9: The introduction text is ok as it is ?

Sonia
gabrielledosuarez

Post by gabrielledosuarez »

Hi,
part one of Fortunata is done.
All sections are listened and cheked. Everything is ok.
great job.
Let`s go for the second part.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:05 am part one of Fortunata is done.
All sections are listened and cheked. Everything is ok.
great job.
ok thank you Gabriele :thumbs: I'll post back the link as soon as it's done. :)

Cataloguing now....

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Great news folks!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Concerning the CD cover... Sonia, If it is possible, I will love that Basquetteur would do the cover of Fortunata. He is now busy with two covers (I think the rules for Covermakers set two at a time as maximun) so If he is no able to do it... Can I propose myself to do the cover????
Grabaciones de Epachuko