Greetings and Salutations from The Frozen Tundra

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
MrPete

Post by MrPete »

Hello All I have been into the convenience of audiobooks for quite some time now. I wondered how this all worked and am very delighted to see this amazing and from what I can tell fun process!

I am very excited to get started, Thinking it will be pretty neat to share with my family what projects I get to take part in here. So many different things to try my hand or rather my voice, ears, and eyes on to give back to others so they can have an enjoyable listening experience as I have.

I have to say thanks to this forum I have learned a great deal from the various books I have had the pleasure to explore.

I am a published author myself of poetry, My book has been out since 2007.
"Is It Me Can You Tell A Book Of Poetry" Long title I know but hey cmon it was my first published works and I want to say this is in no way a plug for anyone to buy it, just a little about me.

Glad to be here thanks to any who read my introduction of ..well me :)

MrPete
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Welcome, Mr. Pete!

So in which part of the frozen tundra are you? :lol:

Holler if you have questions - then post, because we probably won't hear you holler. :roll:
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
MrPete

Post by MrPete »

I hail from the upper northlands of Minnesota. We just got a ton of the white stuff :) I love this group and what they do. I wish I would have found this years ago. To me it's good therapy, Reading for 1 and for 2 giving back to someone so they can enjoy the audio version of their favorite book as well.
Thanks for writing to me. I promise if I have questions I most definitely will ask them, my friend.
MrPete