[COMPLETE] Six Women and the Invasion - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Alondra
Posts: 507
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 1:20 am
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by Alondra » November 17th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Hi Ann:

Here is Section 10 with a time of 32.38.56.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_10_yerta.mp3

I notice that my files are not exporting from Auduacity with the 128kb addition. You have not said anything so I wonder if this matters.

Weird because that always got added when exporting.

Let me know and I shall be working away on the next section.

Sandra
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 17th, 2019, 3:29 pm

The _128kb does matter, but it is an easy thing for me to fix when I catalog the project. So I usually don't say anything about it. But, if you could add it when you name the file, that would be nice, it is a good habit to get into for other projects. Thanks Sandra!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Wittawatburutr
Posts: 25
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

Post by Wittawatburutr » November 17th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Can I read section 12, please? ^-^

Thank you,

* not sure if it is OK for male read this book.

Alex

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 18th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 11:10 pm
Can I read section 12, please? ^-^

Thank you,

* not sure if it is OK for male read this book.

Alex
Of course it's OK for a guy to read in this book! I do not discriminate, all are welcome! Section 12 is yours, thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Wittawatburutr
Posts: 25
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

Post by Wittawatburutr » November 18th, 2019, 10:41 pm

icequeen wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 11:10 pm
Can I read section 12, please? ^-^

Thank you,

* not sure if it is OK for male read this book.

Alex
Of course it's OK for a guy to read in this book! I do not discriminate, all are welcome! Section 12 is yours, thank you!
Thank you

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 22nd, 2019, 8:52 pm

Section 9 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Wittawatburutr
Posts: 25
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

Post by Wittawatburutr » November 23rd, 2019, 10:46 pm

Hi there!

Here is attached with Chapter X(10)

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_10_yerta_128kb.mp3

50 mins

Thank you,

Alex

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 24th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:46 pm
Hi there!

Here is attached with Chapter X(10)

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_10_yerta_128kb.mp3

50 mins

Thank you,

Alex

Great! Thanks Alex!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Wittawatburutr
Posts: 25
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

Post by Wittawatburutr » November 26th, 2019, 12:07 am

icequeen wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 2:27 pm
Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:46 pm
Hi there!

Here is attached with Chapter X(10)

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_10_yerta_128kb.mp3

50 mins

Thank you,

Alex

Great! Thanks Alex!
I am so sure if it is good enough.

I've listened to the recording, and I find it "hideous ". Perhaps I would want to cancel it if I have to re-record it again ^_^.

Cheers!

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 27th, 2019, 12:12 pm

Is this your first recording? If so, that is a normal feeling, that most people get, when listening to yourself. Totally normal! Let me listen, I'm sure it will be fine. And, if it's really, really not, I will PM you about what I find. I will not destroy you on the open forum, that would be mean!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 27th, 2019, 10:34 pm

Chapter 8 part 2 (section 10) is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Wittawatburutr
Posts: 25
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

Post by Wittawatburutr » November 27th, 2019, 11:02 pm

icequeen wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 12:12 pm
Is this your first recording? If so, that is a normal feeling, that most people get, when listening to yourself. Totally normal! Let me listen, I'm sure it will be fine. And, if it's really, really not, I will PM you about what I find. I will not destroy you on the open forum, that would be mean!
This my third.

These previous recordings were short.. short.

This is my third and, is the longest reading in my life. ^_^.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 28th, 2019, 10:44 pm

Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 11:02 pm
icequeen wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 12:12 pm
Is this your first recording? If so, that is a normal feeling, that most people get, when listening to yourself. Totally normal! Let me listen, I'm sure it will be fine. And, if it's really, really not, I will PM you about what I find. I will not destroy you on the open forum, that would be mean!
This my third.

These previous recordings were short.. short.

This is my third and, is the longest reading in my life. ^_^.
Long readings are challenging, that is for sure! Chapter 10 needs just a couple of quick fixes, but otherwise you did a great job!

@ 4:18, there is a stumble that needs to be cut out.
@18:08-:11, there is a repeat.
I need 5 seconds of silence added to the end of the chapter.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Wittawatburutr
Posts: 25
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

Post by Wittawatburutr » December 1st, 2019, 10:22 am

icequeen wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 10:44 pm
Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 11:02 pm
icequeen wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 12:12 pm
Is this your first recording? If so, that is a normal feeling, that most people get, when listening to yourself. Totally normal! Let me listen, I'm sure it will be fine. And, if it's really, really not, I will PM you about what I find. I will not destroy you on the open forum, that would be mean!
This my third.

These previous recordings were short.. short.

This is my third and, is the longest reading in my life. ^_^.
Long readings are challenging, that is for sure! Chapter 10 needs just a couple of quick fixes, but otherwise you did a great job!

@ 4:18, there is a stumble that needs to be cut out.
@18:08-:11, there is a repeat.
I need 5 seconds of silence added to the end of the chapter.
Here it is:

50mins and 13 seconds

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_yerta_128kb.mp3

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23614
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » December 2nd, 2019, 8:46 pm

Wittawatburutr wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 10:22 am
icequeen wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 10:44 pm
Wittawatburutr wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 11:02 pm


This my third.

These previous recordings were short.. short.

This is my third and, is the longest reading in my life. ^_^.
Long readings are challenging, that is for sure! Chapter 10 needs just a couple of quick fixes, but otherwise you did a great job!

@ 4:18, there is a stumble that needs to be cut out.
@18:08-:11, there is a repeat.
I need 5 seconds of silence added to the end of the chapter.
Here it is:

50mins and 13 seconds

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/sixwomenandtheinvasion_yerta_128kb.mp3


Now chapter 10 is PL OK! Great job!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Post Reply