COMPLETE[DR]DR Scene and Story Collection, Volume 002 by Various - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

benderca wrote: November 13th, 2019, 10:04 am Oops, almost forgot about this cute little story (with harsh societal critique :wink: ). Here are my parts for The Remarkable Rocket by Oscar Wilde:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/remarkablerocket_bengallightpeopleduck_wilde.mp3 (3:31)
Thanks, TJ! Absolutely solid gold quacking, here. PL OK.
Rob Marland reader section | website
benderca

Post by benderca »

RobMarland wrote: November 13th, 2019, 12:44 pm
benderca wrote: November 13th, 2019, 10:04 am Oops, almost forgot about this cute little story (with harsh societal critique :wink: ). Here are my parts for The Remarkable Rocket by Oscar Wilde:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/remarkablerocket_bengallightpeopleduck_wilde.mp3 (3:31)
Thanks, TJ! Absolutely solid gold quacking, here. PL OK.
Why, thank you, Rob! Quaaaack! :D
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Here is the narration for "The Stolen Bacillus", at 14:06:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/drsceneandstoryvol002__stolenbacillus_wells_128kb.mp3

FYI: There is a line on top of the last page that should be spoken by the Anarchist, but it is not color-coded correctly.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
JavaMan

Post by JavaMan »

Done!
Here's the audio file for "The Rocket," from The Remarkable Rocket. 14.6MB, time: 15:36

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/theremarkablerocket_therocket_oscarwilde.mp3
benderca

Post by benderca »

Todd,
Could you please mark Annabelle, currently in line 58, as "Ready for PL" (just for my personal records). I use the "Reader Section Details" page to try to keep on top of my claims. And, I believe, for the first time, since my first two months in Librivox, I have no overdue claims. :D
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

benderca wrote: November 21st, 2019, 3:48 am Todd,
Could you please mark Annabelle, currently in line 58, as "Ready for PL" (just for my personal records). I use the "Reader Section Details" page to try to keep on top of my claims. And, I believe, for the first time, since my first two months in Librivox, I have no overdue claims. :D
Still waiting on Speedy the Swallow. :wink:
benderca

Post by benderca »

mightyfelix wrote: November 21st, 2019, 7:05 am
lol! I didn't consider those last few chapters an overdue claim because in the last Dr. Dolittle book, I turned in all my parts a good year before the project was finished... figured I could take my time... just mosey along :lol: (but the parts are recorded... now I'm thinking I might send them your way so you have something to edit -- I know you must be getting bored. :wink: ).
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

benderca wrote: November 21st, 2019, 2:36 pm
mightyfelix wrote: November 21st, 2019, 7:05 am
lol! I didn't consider those last few chapters an overdue claim because in the last Dr. Dolittle book, I turned in all my parts a good year before the project was finished... figured I could take my time... just mosey along :lol: (but the parts are recorded... now I'm thinking I might send them your way so you have something to edit -- I know you must be getting bored. :wink: ).
Take your time, I was just teasing you. Can't do much yet, without the narrator and the Doctor.
JavaMan

Post by JavaMan »

Re: A Retrieved Reformation

I can read Ben Pierce to help get that project done and dusted.

-Joe
benderca

Post by benderca »

mightyfelix wrote: November 21st, 2019, 3:02 pm
Take your time, I was just teasing you. Can't do much yet, without the narrator and the Doctor.
I knew you were teasing, but nonetheless, I sent another file your way. I just would like to know how it feels not to have an overdue librivox obligation... if only for a brief moment in time... ahhhh, to dream... :D
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

JavaMan wrote: November 21st, 2019, 3:30 pm Re: A Retrieved Reformation

I can read Ben Pierce to help get that project done and dusted.

-Joe
Thank you.

Todd
JavaMan

Post by JavaMan »

Well that went quick...

Here's Ben Pierce for "A Retrieved Reformation" 1.2MB, Time: 1:15.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aretrievedreformation_benpierce_ohenry.mp3

-Joe
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

SCaulkins will do Cabman for The Stolen Bacillus

I'll do the Roman Candle set for The Rocket

And First Nurse for Curious Case of Benjamin Button,
Also, SCaulkins will do Colonel for this one..
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)