COMPLETE Muslin by George Moore - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Jennifer, I don't see which chapters you claimed so I did not sign you up. Can you let me know which chapters you want so that I put your claim in the mw properly?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
jenno

Post by jenno »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

hanks a lot. Want to continue with 11-15?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
jenno

Post by jenno »

HI Miss Stav

I asked to do chapters 8 to 10 and have completed them and sent them !!

Jennifer
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Very well. What iver you see fit.
jenno

Post by jenno »

I am a bit reluctant to take the chapters 11 to 15 as there are quite a few french sentences and my french pronunciation is appalling !

Jennifer
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Very well. If you want more chapters, any chapters from the book, just let me know and I will sign you up. I see that you like this book so I offered.
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

Chapter 3 has been proof listened. I thought I had already marked it ok but it's not showing up that way in the MW and for some reason my password isn't working to let me back into the system. I don't know why I am having such a hard time figuring out this whole workflow. I feel old.
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

It's working now. Don't know how it's possible for the same password to work the fourth time but not the first, second, or third. Anyway. Apparently I forgot to hit "enter" to save when I changed the status of chapter 3 before.
Amy6411 wrote: October 25th, 2019, 11:22 am Chapter 3 has been proof listened. I thought I had already marked it ok but it's not showing up that way in the MW and for some reason my password isn't working to let me back into the system. I don't know why I am having such a hard time figuring out this whole workflow. I feel old.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Amy6411 wrote: October 25th, 2019, 11:24 am It's working now. Don't know how it's possible for the same password to work the fourth time but not the first, second, or third. Anyway. Apparently I forgot to hit "enter" to save when I changed the status of chapter 3 before.
Amy6411 wrote: October 25th, 2019, 11:22 am Chapter 3 has been proof listened. I thought I had already marked it ok but it's not showing up that way in the MW and for some reason my password isn't working to let me back into the system. I don't know why I am having such a hard time figuring out this whole workflow. I feel old.
I find the Magic Windows to be mysterious. I hit enter and refresh and who knows what else. At the end of everything, I back out of it and hit refresh for the thread and that seems to update my view, if not the data.
jenno

Post by jenno »

Just checking that you know chapters 8 - 10 have been uploaded some few days ago ( 18 th Oct) .

I will be out of action for revisions until about 10th Nov I am afraid.

Cheers

Jennifer
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

jenno wrote: October 26th, 2019, 3:06 pm Just checking that you know chapters 8 - 10 have been uploaded some few days ago ( 18 th Oct) .

I will be out of action for revisions until about 10th Nov I am afraid.

Cheers

Jennifer
Thanks. Will try to get these listened and any feedback returned to you before the 10th. Apologize for the delay.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Amy! I see section 8 is now marked PL OK. Was that you? Please also post in the thread if you've proof-listened and got a PL OK, otherwise there's no way of knowing who's updated the Window, and if it was by mistake, for instance. Thanks! :wink:
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

Rapunzelina wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 12:42 pm Hi Amy! I see section 8 is now marked PL OK. Was that you? Please also post in the thread if you've proof-listened and got a PL OK, otherwise there's no way of knowing who's updated the Window, and if it was by mistake, for instance. Thanks! :wink:
Ok, sorry! Yes, chapters 8 and 9 are PL ok :thumbs:
BetsyWalker

Post by BetsyWalker »

Hi - If nobody else has requested Chapter 5, I would enjoy reading that. - Betsy
Betsy in Santa Fe