Post by SaraHale »

Hey Campbell,
Chapter 16 is PL OK. Well done!! :clap:
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Hey Campbell,

I haven't heard from you for quite a while. Is everything okay?
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

SaraHale wrote: October 13th, 2019, 12:19 am Hey Campbell,

I haven't heard from you for quite a while. Is everything okay?
Oh wow, it has been a while, hasn't it. I apologize. I think two things have prevented me from recording. One, I'm having Audacity problems that I'm trying to work out. Also, I have an extremely important test next Saturday that I have been studying really hard for. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after that I'll have something recorded. I sincerely apologize.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 13th, 2019, 7:56 am Oh wow, it has been a while, hasn't it. I apologize. I think two things have prevented me from recording. One, I'm having Audacity problems that I'm trying to work out. Also, I have an extremely important test next Saturday that I have been studying really hard for. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after that I'll have something recorded. I sincerely apologize.
I was worried about you. What happened to Audacity? Do your best with your test. Actually, same here, I'll try to upload something as well.
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:38 am I was worried about you.
Oh no! Again I am very sorry.
SaraHale wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:38 am What happened to Audacity?
I'm having an issue that sometimes when I pause or stop the recording it crashes and I lose everything I've recorded. I need to probably re install it but haven't gotten to it.
SaraHale wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:38 am Do your best with your test.
Thanks. I need to do very well on it so it's nerve wracking but as long as I study it should be ok.
SaraHale wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:38 am Actually, same here, I'll try to upload something as well.
Sounds good, looking forwards to it.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:50 am I'm having an issue that sometimes when I pause or stop the recording it crashes and I lose everything I've recorded. I need to probably re install it but haven't gotten to it.
That's too bad! I hope it will be fixed when you re-install it.
lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:50 am Thanks. I need to do very well on it so it's nerve wracking but as long as I study it should be ok.
I know you'll do very well because you are doing your best. :thumbs:
lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 13th, 2019, 9:50 am Sounds good, looking forwards to it.
I hope I'll be able to do it in the end and nothing comes up to preventing from recording.
lymiewithpurpose

17 is up. Finally got Audacity to work!
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 28th, 2019, 2:52 pm 17 is up. Finally got Audacity to work!
Hey Campbell,
You don't know how happy I am to find that you've uploaded a new chapter. :9:

Did you re-install Audacity to fix it? And how was your exam?

I've enjoyed your narration so much. It's word-prefect. :thumbs:

Very minor PL Note:
@11m:52.119s - There is a clinking sound.

Have an AWESOME day!
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: October 30th, 2019, 1:11 am Very minor PL Note:
@11m:52.119s - There is a clinking sound.
I did my best to fix it. Let me know!
SaraHale wrote: October 30th, 2019, 1:11 am Did you re-install Audacity to fix it? And how was your exam?
I did have to re-install Audacity and restart my computer a few times. Very frustrating. I am hoping it stays working for a while. As to the text, it was long and took a lot out of me (I'm still recovering), but I feel pretty good about it. I get my results in around a month, and I am really hoping I pass.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 30th, 2019, 7:39 am I did my best to fix it. Let me know!
:thumbs: Good job!

lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 30th, 2019, 7:39 am I did have to re-install Audacity and restart my computer a few times. Very frustrating. I am hoping it stays working for a while. As to the text, it was long and took a lot out of me (I'm still recovering), but I feel pretty good about it. I get my results in around a month, and I am really hoping I pass.
I wonder what caused the problem in the first place. I'm so sorry to hear that. But I confident that you will pass because you worked so hard for it. Will it be okay to know which subject it was? it's totally okay if you don't want to tell me. Talk to you soon! :D
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: October 31st, 2019, 12:08 am But I confident that you will pass because you worked so hard for it. Will it be okay to know which subject it was? it's totally okay if you don't want to tell me. Talk to you soon!
I sure hope so, thanks. I am definitely willing to tell you, but it is a kind of long and complicatedish story which is why I haven't gotten around to it yet. So pretty much as you know (I think) I am still in high school. However, with all of my health problems, I have had to drop many classes, a lot of them which are required for graduation. That means I am no longer on track to graduate high school. So I could either take an extra year of high school or find something else. My mom found this test that if you pass it, it is equivalent to graduating high school and you can go straight to a 2 year community college and transfer to a 4 year college for the last two years (but can't start at a 4 year college). I am hoping that if I pass, I can start community college next year and spread the 2 years over 3. If I did not pass, I will have to try and retake it in the spring, which would push off my community college start date and make it much harder on me. So it was kind of a high stakes test. It had three subtests: mathematics, reading comprehension, and English language (writing an essay and sentence revision multiple choice questions). I am confident on the first two, but not necessarily the third. Anyways, I am really hoping I pass to make things easier on me.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 31st, 2019, 6:31 am Anyways, I am really hoping I pass to make things easier on me.
Thanks for telling me. I'll pray for you. I wish you all the best. Please let me know when you get your marks. So, we can celebrate digitally. :thumbs:
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: October 31st, 2019, 6:43 am
lymiewithpurpose wrote: October 31st, 2019, 6:31 am Anyways, I am really hoping I pass to make things easier on me.
Thanks for telling me. I'll pray for you. I wish you all the best. Please let me know when you get your marks. So, we can celebrate digitally. :thumbs:
Thank you! I am very much hoping for good scores. I will let you know!
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

Next chapter is up. Sorry for the delay, had more Audacity problems. I think my mic might be contributing...
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: November 9th, 2019, 3:19 pm Next chapter is up. Sorry for the delay, had more Audacity problems. I think my mic might be contributing...
Hey Campbell,
I'm sorry but I'll be late with the PL. I have terrible flu and it's affecting my senses (I won't be able to focus). I'll make sure to PL as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What's wrong with your mic?

Take care!