COMPLETE Muslin by George Moore - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

A new member needs to create a password in order to access the Magic Window.

You'll notice Amy is already entered as DPL in our Magic Window, but she'll need to sign up for her own username and password in the system. :wink:
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Rapunzelina wrote: September 29th, 2019, 12:59 pm A new member needs to create a password in order to access the Magic Window.

You'll notice Amy is already entered as DPL in our Magic Window, but she'll need to sign up for her own username and password in the system. :wink:
Thank you.

Why do they call it a magic window if everything doesn`t just happen by magic? (Wink.)
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

He he he, you still need to wave the wand!
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

Newbie question, is it possible to arrange so that I receive e-mail notification when new sections are ready for PL?
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Not specifically, but you can arrange to receive email notifications whenever a new post is posted in the thread; then you'll have to check whether it's about a new recording ready for PL or something else. I think to receive email notifications, you subscribe to the topic; it's the first option of the icon that looks like a wrench at the top or bottom of the thread, next to the "Post Reply" button.

My favourite way of checking new posts to all the threads I'm following, is by going to "Quick Links" -> "Your posts" and see what's new. I don't use email notifications, because frankly I'm more frequently here, than in my mail box :lol:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

On the oop of my page I see a list of my knotifications. This way I follow along. I receive emails but they are so easy for me to miss.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Chapter 4 has a bit of French in it. How are we going to convince our listeners that these characters speak very bad French?! (Wink.)
jenno

Post by jenno »

Here is chapter 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/muslin_03_moore_128kb.mp3
duration 7.37

Sorry it has taken me so long to do it .

Jennifer
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Kevin, you can go to need help? Got advice? And ask for assistance with the French.
Jennifer, thanks a lot. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
jenno

Post by jenno »

Yes I would be happy to read more from this book.

Which chapters would you like me to undertake ??

Jennifer
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Jennifer, you choose which chapters to take and how many of them. I am not going to interfear with that.
jenno

Post by jenno »

Here is chapter 8

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/muslin_08_moore_128kb.mp3

duration 14.01

Cheers

Jennifer
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot.
jenno

Post by jenno »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot.