Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

13 is up. Way to go Billy!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: September 8th, 2019, 5:52 pm 13 is up. Way to go Billy!
Way to go indeed! I'm enjoying the book to the max!! :9:

Both Chapter 12 & 13 are PL OK :thumbs:
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
lymiewithpurpose

14 is up. Masters is going to be caught some day...
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: September 14th, 2019, 4:10 pm 14 is up. Masters is going to be caught some day...
I hope he will and receive a severe punishment.

Actually, I'd like you to double-check the following:
@02m:03.701s - "occult"
@04m:07.240s - "straightway"

Other than that, it's a flawless narration. :clap:
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: September 15th, 2019, 5:36 am Actually, I'd like you to double-check the following:
@02m:03.701s - "occult"
@04m:07.240s - "straightway"
Thanks! I fixed occult, but had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with straightway. Could you please elaborate for me?
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

15 is up.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: September 15th, 2019, 3:14 pm Thanks! I fixed occult, but had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with straightway. Could you please elaborate for me?
I'll listen to Chapter 14 and 15 shortly. :hmm: I'm not sure about "straightway" as I always hear it as "straightaway". I really don't know what to say about it so I asked you to double-check it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Hey Campbell,

Chapter 14 is PL OK

As for Chapter 15, there is a very minor PL note:
@08m:20.668 - "and went stiffly across the veranda." I hear "swiftly" instead of "stiffly"

Billy is amazing! I mean he knows everything. And his last line was like: I'll be the one who will find the treasure, not you. :lol:
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: September 16th, 2019, 4:33 am I'll listen to Chapter 14 and 15 shortly. I'm not sure about "straightway" as I always hear it as "straightaway". I really don't know what to say about it so I asked you to double-check it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I had the same thought as you at first, but something didn't look right so I googled it. I just googled it again, turns out those are two separate words! What do you know? I will correct 14 when I can.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: September 16th, 2019, 8:18 am
SaraHale wrote: September 16th, 2019, 4:33 am I'll listen to Chapter 14 and 15 shortly. I'm not sure about "straightway" as I always hear it as "straightaway". I really don't know what to say about it so I asked you to double-check it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I had the same thought as you at first, but something didn't look right so I googled it. I just googled it again, turns out those are two separate words! What do you know? I will correct 14 when I can.
Does that mean there is a typo in the text? Please, don't forget to correct chapter 15 as well.
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: September 16th, 2019, 8:35 am Does that mean there is a typo in the text? Please, don't forget to correct chapter 15 as well.
Thanks for the reminder. I read it wrong and thought you had only listened to 14 and had notes for that. Now I see it's 15 with the notes.

As for the typo, I don't think so. I just meant that there are two words, straightway and straightaway, and we both kind of assumed it was the second one, but I googled the pronunciation of the first and used it.
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: September 16th, 2019, 5:37 am Hey Campbell,

Chapter 14 is PL OK

As for Chapter 15, there is a very minor PL note:
@08m:20.668 - "and went stiffly across the veranda." I hear "swiftly" instead of "stiffly"

Billy is amazing! I mean he knows everything. And his last line was like: I'll be the one who will find the treasure, not you. :lol:
Did my best to correct. Let me know what you think.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: September 18th, 2019, 4:17 pm Did my best to correct. Let me know what you think.
Flawless editing!! Good job! :clap:
lymiewithpurpose

16 is up. I'm wondering where Masters is in all this... also, I saw that you shared a few videos. I haven't gotten a chance to watch them yet, that's why I haven't responded. But I'm trying to!
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 2:17 pm 16 is up. I'm wondering where Masters is in all this... also, I saw that you shared a few videos. I haven't gotten a chance to watch them yet, that's why I haven't responded. But I'm trying to!
I'll listen to it either today or tomorrow. That's totally okay. Please take your time. :D