[COMPLETE] The Animal Story Book edited by Andrew Lang (1844-1912)- kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
sunnygoswami

Post by sunnygoswami »

Kitty wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:23 pm
adr6090 wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:40 pmhttps://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_38_various_128kb.mp3 time 5:49
This does sound and look okay to me Sonia though please do let me know if I am incorrect?
absolutely correct, April :thumbs: thank you so much for the quick turn-around. This section is totally PL ok. I pitied the poor dog when they disposed of him :(

Since I still haven't heard back from Susie (the last reader with PL notes), I went and quickly corrected and reuploaded Section 26 who had only a minor edit of some cropped silence at the end. This is PL ok as well.

And that means we are ready to catalogue :9: Thank you all for this beautiful collection of Animal Stories.

Will post the link once it's done. Stay tuned.

Sonia
Wow! This is exciting!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sunnygoswami wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:33 pmWow! This is exciting!
oh, is this the first project you are participating in that is being catalogued ? Then indeed it is exciting :9: This will take about an hour I guess before it's all done, so you need to be a bit more patient still before you can send the finished link to friends and family :mrgreen:

working on it...

Sonia
sunnygoswami

Post by sunnygoswami »

Kitty wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:52 pm
sunnygoswami wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:33 pmWow! This is exciting!
oh, is this the first project you are participating in that is being catalogued ? Then indeed it is exciting :9: This will take about an hour I guess before it's all done, so you need to be a bit more patient still before you can send the finished link to friends and family :mrgreen:

working on it...

Sonia
Yes, it is. And I have patience. Take your time, don't worry about me. *grins*
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

And we are done :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-animal-story-book-by-various/

Moving this over to Completed projects now :)

Sonia
sunnygoswami

Post by sunnygoswami »

Kitty wrote: September 12th, 2019, 1:40 am And we are done :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-animal-story-book-by-various/

Sonia
Yay!! Feels so great! I am so happy and proud to be part of this project. Thanks a lot, Sonia, for helping me with my recordings.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sunnygoswami wrote: September 12th, 2019, 1:56 am Yay!! Feels so great! I am so happy and proud to be part of this project. Thanks a lot, Sonia, for helping me with my recordings.
you're welcome :) I'm glad you like the recording process. Hopefully more to come !

Sonia
sunnygoswami

Post by sunnygoswami »

Kitty wrote: September 12th, 2019, 1:58 am
sunnygoswami wrote: September 12th, 2019, 1:56 am Yay!! Feels so great! I am so happy and proud to be part of this project. Thanks a lot, Sonia, for helping me with my recordings.
you're welcome :) I'm glad you like the recording process. Hopefully more to come !

Sonia
I look forward to that. Will look out for your projects. Really enjoyed working with you!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sunnygoswami wrote: September 12th, 2019, 2:04 amI look forward to that. Will look out for your projects. Really enjoyed working with you!
:thumbs: I'll be seeing you then.

Sonia
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

sunnygoswami wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:33 pm
Kitty wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:23 pm
adr6090 wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:40 pmhttps://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_38_various_128kb.mp3 time 5:49
This does sound and look okay to me Sonia though please do let me know if I am incorrect?
absolutely correct, April :thumbs: thank you so much for the quick turn-around. This section is totally PL ok. I pitied the poor dog when they disposed of him :(

Since I still haven't heard back from Susie (the last reader with PL notes), I went and quickly corrected and reuploaded Section 26 who had only a minor edit of some cropped silence at the end. This is PL ok as well.

And that means we are ready to catalogue :9: Thank you all for this beautiful collection of Animal Stories.

Will post the link once it's done. Stay tuned.

Sonia
Wow! This is exciting!
Sonia,
Pleased to help out. 😄
April
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Kitty wrote: September 12th, 2019, 1:40 am And we are done :clap:

Sonia
Too cool!!
April