COMPLETE Prince or Chauffeur? A Story of Newport by Lawrence Perry - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

neecheelok70 wrote: September 4th, 2019, 12:33 pm I hope these corrections will do. Jim :thumbs:
Hey Jim,

Chapter 23 is filed like this: princeorchauffeur_23_perry_128kb.mp3 11.28 KB.28 KB. And I couldn't download it.

The rest are PL OK :clap:

I'd like to thank you for recording this book. :9:
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

neecheelok70 wrote: September 4th, 2019, 11:47 am Of course! I appreciate any help I can get, and besides you are a pleasure to work with. I do need someone to DPL my recording of Cane by Jean Toomer. I think you would enjoy this book. And I will fix the items you have noted for our Prince or Chauffeur. :D
Thank you for your kind words!! Likewise. :9:

I checked the book and I don't think it's my cup of tea. So, when you start another Solo Project send me a PM. I'm sorry. :cry:

I'd like to work with you again soon. :thumbs:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I didn't remove the portion that indicates the length of the file in Section 23. I have done so now, and I believe that you will be able to upload it now. Sorry. :oops:

As for Cane, I understand because it is certainly unique and probably not to everyone's liking. My DPL for Peregrine Pickle has had to drop out. You might take a look at that novel. But I, of course, am only suggesting what I have a need for now. I will always be looking for a good DPL like you in future too. :thumbs:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

neecheelok70 wrote: September 6th, 2019, 3:15 pm I didn't remove the portion that indicates the length of the file in Section 23. I have done so now, and I believe that you will be able to upload it now. Sorry. :oops:
That's okay! Chapter 23 is PL OK :clap: Thank you so much for your hard work!!!
neecheelok70 wrote: September 6th, 2019, 3:15 pm As for Cane, I understand because it is certainly unique and probably not to everyone's liking. My DPL for Peregrine Pickle has had to drop out. You might take a look at that novel. But I, of course, am only suggesting what I have a need for now. I will always be looking for a good DPL like you in future too. :thumbs:
Sure, I'll check it out and get back to you. Thanks for the recommendation! :thumbs:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I was happy to do this one, and it turned out to be very entertaining. And if you have anything else you would like recorded, just say the word :D
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

I noticed that the summary is from Goodreads. We prefer original text, text from the source text or paraphrasing from other sources. The comments in Goodreads could be from a copyrighted source.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I have done my best to get at the heart of the matter in my little summary. Jim :?
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Thanks. I'm cataloguing another book and it is taking forever so this one will have to wait until tomorrow.
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

neecheelok70 wrote: September 7th, 2019, 12:36 pm I was happy to do this one, and it turned out to be very entertaining. And if you have anything else you would like recorded, just say the word :D
I'm glad to hear that. Sure, I'll let you know once I find a book. My method is before I read a Public Domain book I check if it's already done on LV or not. So, If I came across something like that, I'll PM you. :D
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

No rush for me, Dave. :thumbs:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Sounds good, Sara! :)
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/prince-or-chauffeur-a-story-of-newport-by-lawrence-perry/

Let me know if anything is amiss.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks! All is well. Jim
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

craigdav1 wrote: September 8th, 2019, 12:19 pm All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/prince-or-chauffeur-a-story-of-newport-by-lawrence-perry/

Let me know if anything is amiss.
:9: :9: :9: Thanks!!