[COMPLETE] The complete poetical works, by Edgar Allan Poe - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 12871
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm

You can put me in for the Politan stage directions.
~Larry


Celebrating 7 years with LibriVox today

adrianstephens
Posts: 810
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 5:06 am
Location: Cambridge UK
Contact:

Post by adrianstephens » August 30th, 2019, 5:44 am

I would like to take section 07 - Ulalume, please.
Last edited by adrianstephens on September 1st, 2019, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Librivox-related YouTube series starts here: Part 0: Introduction. https://youtu.be/pMHYycgA5VU
...
Part 15: Case Study (Poem) https://youtu.be/41sr_VC1Qxo
Part 16: Case Study 2 (Dramatic Reading) https://youtu.be/GBIAd469vnM

HZFerr
Posts: 5082
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » August 30th, 2019, 9:19 am

sect 30, 33, 54, & 57
PL OK

Hi Larry,
Great way to start! :clap:

*Note,
WOW, impressive line-up of readers! :clap: :clap:
Stay In-Stay Alive

Helen

khuffman
Posts: 4
Joined: August 30th, 2019, 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by khuffman » August 30th, 2019, 12:19 pm

I'd like to claim sections 10, 11, 26, 31, 55, 65, 66, 68, 70, and 71 please!

Kayden Huffman
kaydenhuffman.com
Last edited by khuffman on August 30th, 2019, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maxgal
Posts: 426
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » August 30th, 2019, 2:19 pm

maxgal wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 3:15 pm
I'd like to claim the following (so far!):
: #6 - The Bells
: #16 - El Dorado
: #18 - A Dream Within A Dream
: #22 - The Sleeper
: #28 - The Haunted Palace

...and if possible (when they are numbered)...
: The Valley of Unrest
: To the River
: The Lake

Thank you...LJB :mrgreen:
On second thought, I don't think I could do justice to "The Bells" (section 6). :cry:
I just keep hearing Basil Rathbone in my head, doing the greatest rendition of this poem I've ever heard.
So here it is back, up for grabs.
Thank you...LJB (I'm keeping the others!)
Louise
"every little breeze..."

2839reader
Posts: 933
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » August 31st, 2019, 6:48 pm

Claim 64, 65 and 66 please.
Signature: KATHLEEN

ps510
Posts: 4
Joined: August 25th, 2019, 6:32 am

Post by ps510 » August 31st, 2019, 7:25 pm

I'd like to claim:

8 — To Helen
17 — Eulalie

Please and thank you!

~p

bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 1:53 am

Thank you for all the requests! I'll assign them to you all later today :thumbs:
bdanzige


bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 6:24 am

adrianstephens wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 5:44 am
I would like to take section 07 - Ulalume, please.
Hello and welcome to Librivox :D .
I see that you're new here and you've done a 1 min test but it had some issues. Please correct them as listed in the answer post. Once you're done you can tell me so that I'll be able to add you to the catalogue and give you the section.
we're realy happy to have you here with us. :lol:
bdanzige

bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 6:26 am

HZFerr wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 9:19 am
sect 30, 33, 54, & 57
PL OK

Hi Larry,
Great way to start! :clap:

*Note,
WOW, impressive line-up of readers! :clap: :clap:
:clap: Thank you for PLing Helen!
bdanzige

bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 6:32 am

khuffman wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 12:19 pm
I'd like to claim sections 10, 11, 26, 31, 55, 65, 66, 68, 70, and 71 please!

Kayden Huffman
kaydenhuffman.com
Hi Kayden!
I see that you're new here and didn't do the 1-minute-test yet. Please read the information that is listed in http://librivox.org/pages/volunteer-for-librivox/ and finish a one minute test. The information you need for that is listed here: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test . once you're done I can add you to the catalogue and assign sections to you. I recommend starting with one or two sections at a time so you'll be able to finish then on time.
we're really happy to have you here with us! :clap:
bdanzige

bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 6:35 am

maxgal wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 2:19 pm
maxgal wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 3:15 pm
I'd like to claim the following (so far!):
: #6 - The Bells
: #16 - El Dorado
: #18 - A Dream Within A Dream
: #22 - The Sleeper
: #28 - The Haunted Palace

...and if possible (when they are numbered)...
: The Valley of Unrest
: To the River
: The Lake

Thank you...LJB :mrgreen:
On second thought, I don't think I could do justice to "The Bells" (section 6). :cry:
I just keep hearing Basil Rathbone in my head, doing the greatest rendition of this poem I've ever heard.
So here it is back, up for grabs.
Thank you...LJB (I'm keeping the others!)
Removed. I'm glad you're keeping the rest :D
bdanzige

bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 6:39 am

2839reader wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:48 pm
Claim 64, 65 and 66 please.
Assigned. Thank you!
bdanzige

bdanzige
Posts: 282
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 1st, 2019, 6:41 am

ps510 wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 7:25 pm
I'd like to claim:

8 — To Helen
17 — Eulalie

Please and thank you!

~p
Hi!
Welcome to librivox :D. I see that you're1-min-test is Ok so all I need to know is what you want you're catalogue name to be so I can set you up and assign you the sections.
We're happy to have you here!
bdanzige

Post Reply