[COMPLETE]-LibriVox 14th Anniversary Collection-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Thank you, thank you!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Closed now. Just waiting on one little PL and my metadata confirmations. Soon we'll be able to catalog everyone's fine work!
MaryinArkansas

Post by MaryinArkansas »

KevinS wrote: August 25th, 2019, 8:05 pm Closed now. Just waiting on one little PL and my metadata confirmations. Soon we'll be able to catalog everyone's fine work!
Finally got back to a computer to check final Section. All sections are now PL OK. :) Great work by all the readers! :clap: :clap: :clap:
“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.”
―Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard.

Mary :)📚
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

mhhbook wrote: August 25th, 2019, 8:12 pm
KevinS wrote: August 25th, 2019, 8:05 pm Closed now. Just waiting on one little PL and my metadata confirmations. Soon we'll be able to catalog everyone's fine work!
Finally got back to a computer to check final Section. All sections are now PL OK. :) Great work by all the readers! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hey, hey! Thank you, Mary!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Shucks, I waited too long . . . That was quick for a project like this.
(Maybe we should do a second volume)
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

silverquill wrote: August 25th, 2019, 8:31 pm
You could always start researching the for the 15th Anniversary Collection!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Elizabby wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:28 am
silverquill wrote: August 25th, 2019, 8:31 pm
You could always start researching the for the 15th Anniversary Collection!
I'm getting a slip n slide for next year!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Are you ready for it to be cataloged, Kevin? All the metadata that had not been updated I added during your hiatus.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

alg1001 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 6:22 am Are you ready for it to be cataloged, Kevin? All the metadata that had not been updated I added during your hiatus.
I'll look. I was afraid that authors would have to be entered into the system and, in fact, I don't know how all that works.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

alg1001 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 6:22 am Are you ready for it to be cataloged, Kevin? All the metadata that had not been updated I added during your hiatus.
Gosh, it all looks great. I certainly did not mean for you to have to do all that work. I do apologize. (You probably saved me from doing a botch of a job, though!)

Thank you this. We're ready to go to catalog. Now I get to hear everyone's contribution!

Happy birthday to LibriVox and many thanks to all you contributed!

We had a great DPL, didn't we? and the nicest MC!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I have to go to work now. I'll get it cataloged tonight.
Have a good day, All. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/librivox-14th-anniversary-collection-by-various/

Congratulations! :clap: :birthday:
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

alg1001 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 6:39 pm This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/librivox-14th-anniversary-collection-by-various/

Congratulations! :clap: :birthday:
You're all great! Thank you to our stand-out MC, marvelous DPL, and all contributors!