COMPLETE [BIOG] Little Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Vol. 1 (Jan. - Mar.) - kiki

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
christinabui
Posts: 13
Joined: July 22nd, 2019, 2:29 pm

Post by christinabui » August 10th, 2019, 6:59 am


KevinS
Posts: 7042
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 10th, 2019, 7:00 am

christinabui wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 6:59 am
Hello!

Here are sections 38 (length: 5:51) and 39 (length 3:28).

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_38_shea_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_39_shea_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

- CB
Thank you!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

Plodmore
Posts: 60
Joined: July 29th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Post by Plodmore » August 10th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Section 70

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_70_shea_128kb.mp3

time = 4:12

This is my first submission, so let me know if it needs redone or tweaked. Thanks

KevinS
Posts: 7042
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 10th, 2019, 4:23 pm

Plodmore wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 4:12 pm
Section 70

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_70_shea_128kb.mp3

time = 4:12

This is my first submission, so let me know if it needs redone or tweaked. Thanks
Wonderful. You have such a nice voice for these vignettes and I hope you will do more, though I certainly don't want to twist your arm. There is so much of interest at LibriVox and I'm very pleased you have joined us.

PL OK!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

Plodmore
Posts: 60
Joined: July 29th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Post by Plodmore » August 11th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, KevinS. It has been exciting to get started. I plan to do some more sections but it may be a while.

Russ

SlowCyclist1
Posts: 29
Joined: January 21st, 2019, 12:46 pm

Post by SlowCyclist1 » August 11th, 2019, 3:22 pm

Hi KevinS! May I claim Section 27, The Conversion of St. Paul?

KevinS
Posts: 7042
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 11th, 2019, 3:27 pm

SlowCyclist1 wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Hi KevinS! May I claim Section 27, The Conversion of St. Paul?
Yes, please do!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

SlowCyclist1
Posts: 29
Joined: January 21st, 2019, 12:46 pm

Post by SlowCyclist1 » August 11th, 2019, 4:33 pm

KevinS wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 3:27 pm
SlowCyclist1 wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Hi KevinS! May I claim Section 27, The Conversion of St. Paul?
Yes, please do!
Thank you!

silverquill
Posts: 12971
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 12th, 2019, 10:38 pm

Here is my little piece.
I may claim some later on . . .


https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_08_shea_128kb.mp3 2:37

BTW, I have all of the Catechism recorded, so as soon as I can edit it you'll have it to play with.

KevinS
Posts: 7042
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 12th, 2019, 11:16 pm

silverquill wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 10:38 pm
Here is my little piece.
I may claim some later on . . .


https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_08_shea_128kb.mp3 2:37

BTW, I have all of the Catechism recorded, so as soon as I can edit it you'll have it to play with.
Thank you!

Good news about the Catechism. Thanks.
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

Plodmore
Posts: 60
Joined: July 29th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Post by Plodmore » August 14th, 2019, 6:48 am

I would like to claim the following three:

31, 69, and 83

Russ

KevinS
Posts: 7042
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 14th, 2019, 8:25 am

Plodmore wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 6:48 am
I would like to claim the following three:

31, 69, and 83

Russ
Thank you! There are yours!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

Plodmore
Posts: 60
Joined: July 29th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Post by Plodmore » August 14th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Here is section 69 on Saint Thomas Aquinas:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_69_shea_128kb.mp3

Time: 4:15

Again, let me know if I need to make changes. I still feel quite new to this.

Russ

KevinS
Posts: 7042
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 14th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Plodmore wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 12:52 pm
Here is section 69 on Saint Thomas Aquinas:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/pictoriallivesvol1_69_shea_128kb.mp3

Time: 4:15

Again, let me know if I need to make changes. I still feel quite new to this.

Russ
I'll let you know. The first one was great.

By the way, you have good taste in saints! Hahah!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

Plodmore
Posts: 60
Joined: July 29th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Post by Plodmore » August 14th, 2019, 2:08 pm

Thanks! Speaking of saints, the now Blessed John Henry Newman will become Saint John Henry Newman on October 13. In appreciation for him, I am thinking of initiating a project of recording some of his sermons—I have a book in mind. I hope to get started this next week and complete it this fall. I’m unsure whether to make it collaborative or a solo. So, if you have any advice, I am all ears.

Russ

Post Reply