[COMPLETE]The Tale of Jasper Jay by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: May 28th, 2019, 2:00 am Ok, if I remembered how to do everything correctly, then chapter 11 is now ready for PL.
Yipee!
This is PL OK. And I'm looking forward to see this through. So delightful. :D
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Chapter 12 in. This one had a faint LF hum that I didn't notice until the end of editing. Fortunately, it was fairly narrow-band; I notched it out and think the result is fine, but I didn't do a full listen-through. Listen critically, and if you hear any artifact we can re-record. Hopefully all is "good enough" though....
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: May 29th, 2019, 1:12 am Chapter 12 in. This one had a faint LF hum that I didn't notice until the end of editing. Fortunately, it was fairly narrow-band; I notched it out and think the result is fine, but I didn't do a full listen-through. Listen critically, and if you hear any artifact we can re-record. Hopefully all is "good enough" though....
Oh, perfectly fine!
Even with my new headphones I don't hear anything distracting.
And, I love the variety of voices in this chapter! :)
We're about half done now . . .
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

A little more than half in my camp, because we have about 4 more recorded, just not yet mastered to post. Glad to hear it sounded good all the way through. Voice variety -- funny: the "owl" actually employed a little "illegal activity" -- I dropped the pitch on the voice of one of my daughters. :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

speaking about voices...could you please remember to tell us still who is doing voices in what chapter ? If all the girls are present in every chapter, then all is fine, but just in case there are a few missing in one or two, could you please tell me and I'll take the voice credit off those chapters. Just to make their reader page up to date :)

Thanks

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Yes, I promise... that's been floating in the back of my mind. I'll go through and listen to all of them one after another and take notes. Soon! This last chapter, 12, did feature all three. I know that much. From here forward, I'll try to pay attention and note that detail when I post.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: May 29th, 2019, 11:24 amThis last chapter, 12, did feature all three. I know that much. From here forward, I'll try to pay attention and note that detail when I post.
:thumbs: yes probably easiest to say it individually in each chapter now.

thanks, and good luck with the next edits

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Chapter 13 is in. It includes only jmcaine, elcaine, and macaine.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: June 5th, 2019, 2:06 amChapter 13 is in. It includes only jmcaine, elcaine, and macaine.
cool, thank you for the confirmation, Michael. I'll remove A.G. from the MW for that section then.

Sonia
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: June 5th, 2019, 2:06 am Chapter 13 is in. It includes only jmcaine, elcaine, and macaine.
PL OK again!
Love what you are doing. :)
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Super. And the delay right now is related to a vacation trip. We'll be back on it at the end of next week.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

We're still alive. And hoping to make progress this week. :) Thanks for everybody's patience.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: July 30th, 2019, 1:22 am We're still alive. And hoping to make progress this week. :) Thanks for everybody's patience.
Standing by!
Sonia is on holiday right now, but I'll take care of whatever you can give us. :D
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Ok, at long last. We have another posted, ready for PL. And about 4 more recorded. I'll be mastering over the next few days, and next week. We hope to do our final chapter recordings tomorrow. Light at the end of the (pleasant!) tunnel....

We can't wait to share with friends. :)
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Oh, and all 4 of us participated in this one (Chapter 14).