[Complete] The Frozen Pirate by William Clark Russell - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AidanMayne

Post by AidanMayne »

I corrected the tech problems with my previous chapters. Do I go back through the LibriVox uploader and repost the new links?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

AidanMayne wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:10 pm I corrected the tech problems with my previous chapters. Do I go back through the LibriVox uploader and repost the new links?
You should re-upload via the uploader, using the same file name. In that case, you do not need to re-post the link... just post that you've done it. If you change the file name, you need to post the new link; but as you got it right the first time, please don't change it :lol:
AidanMayne

Post by AidanMayne »

Lynnet wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:22 pm
AidanMayne wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:10 pm I corrected the tech problems with my previous chapters. Do I go back through the LibriVox uploader and repost the new links?
You should re-upload via the uploader, using the same file name. In that case, you do not need to re-post the link... just post that you've done it. If you change the file name, you need to post the new link; but as you got it right the first time, please don't change it :lol:
Alright then! All done and reuploaded!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

AidanMayne wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Lynnet wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:22 pm
Alright then! All done and reuploaded!
:thumbs:
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 16-18
spot PL OK

Great job! :thumbs:
Helen

POW/MIA, we will remember them.
5/4/66 (S.V.) Malone, Jimmy M.
Private U.S. Army, 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry
Steve

Post by Steve »

Section 25 uploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frozenpirate_25_russell_128kb.mp3

Duration: 39:14

Cheers

Steve
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Steve wrote: August 9th, 2019, 10:57 am Section 25 uploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frozenpirate_25_russell_128kb.mp3

Duration: 39:14

Cheers

Steve
Thank you
Antsy27

Post by Antsy27 »

Sorry to take so long to upload part 14. It's nearly done. I've just had a lot of unusual things happening recently that kept me from working on it.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Antsy27 wrote: August 11th, 2019, 12:58 am Sorry to take so long to upload part 14. It's nearly done. I've just had a lot of unusual things happening recently that kept me from working on it.
Not to worry. You get 2 months from the date of claim.

In any case, life happens, so it’s always possible to request an extension (but it’s up to the BC whether or not it’s granted, and how long for). Just be sure to request it before the 2 months expires.
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 25
PL OK

Hi Steve,
You have a great voice & style for a thriller. :clap:
Helen

POW/MIA, we will remember them.
5/4/66 (S.V.) Malone, Jimmy M.
Private U.S. Army, 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry
Steve

Post by Steve »

HZFerr wrote: August 11th, 2019, 8:47 pm Hi Steve,
You have a great voice & style for a thriller. :clap:
Hi Helen

Thank you for the comment! :)

I might have another go if an interesting project of this genre gets opened.

Cheers

Steve
ajefferies

Post by ajefferies »

I've finished my section. Yea. Before I send it in, I have a question. I have read the directions about what to name it, but I thought that the .mp3 was added for us. Is the 128 kb added as well? Are neither added, but I need to name it both? sorry, it's my first one, and I want to get this part correct. Thanks for your patience.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ajefferies wrote: August 25th, 2019, 3:01 pm I've finished my section. Yea. Before I send it in, I have a question. I have read the directions about what to name it, but I thought that the .mp3 was added for us. Is the 128 kb added as well? Are neither added, but I need to name it both? sorry, it's my first one, and I want to get this part correct. Thanks for your patience.
Not a stupid question at all. They will be added automatically by your computer, if you have your settings correct. Be sure to select mp3 when you are converting your file (follow the directions you were given... you used to need LAME but I have a feeling it is no longer necessary :hmm: ). The 128kb is added provided you have selected the correct bit rate.
ajefferies

Post by ajefferies »

I hope this is okay, it is my first. I know that I don't have a great head-set, so please let me know if there is some sound that needs to be reduced more. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frozenpirate_20_russell.mp3 Is the link I was given. It is 33:47. Let me know if I need to post this differently. Thanks.
Angie Oh, I didn't see it-lynnet, so I used lynnet-lynnet I figured that had to be it.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ajefferies wrote: August 25th, 2019, 3:39 pm I hope this is okay, it is my first. I know that I don't have a great head-set, so please let me know if there is some sound that needs to be reduced more. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frozenpirate_20_russell.mp3 Is the link I was given. It is 33:47. Let me know if I need to post this differently. Thanks.
Angie Oh, I didn't see it-lynnet, so I used lynnet-lynnet I figured that had to be it.
Thank you.
LT are my initials but lynnet is my forum name, so you got the right place :thumbs: You didn’t get the 128kb, but it’s good enough for proof listening. If there are no edits, I can fix the file name, provided the tech specs are ok.