[Complete] On Angel's Wings by Louisa Lilias Greene - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How lovely. Thank you. Have a lot of fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Section 1 PL OK :thumbs:
~Rosebud
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

RSlabaugh wrote: August 5th, 2019, 6:50 pm May I be your DPL? Looks like a story I might enjoy listening to! :wink:
I've added you as DPL!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

RSlabaugh wrote: August 5th, 2019, 9:53 pm Section 1 PL OK :thumbs:
Hi--- Shouldn't the MW be updated to PL OK for section 1? Thanks--
Anita
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

I had not given the DPL access to the MW until this morning, as I was sleeping! I'm sure she will take care of it soon!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Anita, thanks a lot. I hope you still enjoy the book. Want to continue with chapter 8?
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

miss stav wrote: August 7th, 2019, 10:42 am Hi Anita, thanks a lot. I hope you still enjoy the book. Want to continue with chapter 8?
Stav.
Hi, Stav. My next few weeks are a bit busy and I've committed to a few other projects. Maybe I'll circle back later. Hope you get some more volunteers soon!
Anita
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Chapter 7 PL notes:
End of recording says simply "end of chapter" -should say 'end of chapter 7'.
Only 3 seconds of silence at end of recording.
Otherwise it's sounding great! :)
~Rosebud
Anitazz

Post by Anitazz »

RSlabaugh wrote: August 8th, 2019, 3:48 pm Chapter 7 PL notes:
End of recording says simply "end of chapter" -should say 'end of chapter 7'.
Only 3 seconds of silence at end of recording.
Otherwise it's sounding great! :)
Hi-- I've uploaded a change, though I am a little confused by the "only 3 seconds" comment. The file I uploaded has 5 seconds of silence at the end of the recording. Did you mean there should be 5 seconds between the end of the chapter and the words "end of chapter 7"? (There are on this recording). Or did you mean you wanted the silence cut to 3 seconds? (This one still has 5 seconds). Hopefully, I understood and this file will work. Thanks! Anita
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/onangelswings_07_greene_128kb.mp3 (27:59)
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Anitazz wrote: August 9th, 2019, 7:24 am Hi-- I've uploaded a change, though I am a little confused by the "only 3 seconds" comment. The file I uploaded has 5 seconds of silence at the end of the recording. Did you mean there should be 5 seconds between the end of the chapter and the words "end of chapter 7"? (There are on this recording). Or did you mean you wanted the silence cut to 3 seconds? (This one still has 5 seconds). Hopefully, I understood and this file will work. Thanks! Anita
Sorry for the confusion! I think the silence-at-the-end issue was on my end. I downloaded the file to my phone so I could PL while working, and my phone messes up the timing sometimes. So this has been a good reminder for me to double check my notes before posting!
Chapter 7 PL OK :thumbs:
~Rosebud
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge huge thanks. I hope you liked them. I will enter them to the mw in the evening, my time. Want to continue with 8-12?
Stav.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

miss stav wrote: August 10th, 2019, 11:22 pm Huge huge thanks. I hope you liked them. I will enter them to the mw in the evening, my time. Want to continue with 8-12?
Stav.
Would you like for me to enter these for you? I’m guessing you were busy otherwise and it slipped your mind... Your call, but I’m quite willing if it were helpful for you!
~Rosebud
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sorry I didn't get around to it. Yes you can. Thanks.