[FANTASY FIC] Unprofessional Tales by Norman Douglas - tg

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
KevinS
Posts: 2918
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 31st, 2019, 1:41 pm

E agora, José?

cowguy02
Posts: 583
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » July 31st, 2019, 4:54 pm

MW is up.

Thank you for claiming Maxgal and KevinS!

PS: DPL still needed.....
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

Anitazz
Posts: 105
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » August 2nd, 2019, 11:33 am

Hi! I'd like to claim Section 8 - In the Red Sea....
Anita

cowguy02
Posts: 583
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » August 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm

Anitazz wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:33 am
Hi! I'd like to claim Section 8 - In the Red Sea....
Anita
Your in thanks!
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

Anitazz
Posts: 105
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » August 5th, 2019, 12:21 pm

cowguy02 wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm
Anitazz wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:33 am
Hi! I'd like to claim Section 8 - In the Red Sea....
Anita
Your in thanks!
*****************************************
Uploaded Section 8:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/unprofessionaltales_08_douglas_128kb.mp3
(15:48)

Anita

cowguy02
Posts: 583
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » August 5th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Anitazz wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 12:21 pm
cowguy02 wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm
Anitazz wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:33 am
Hi! I'd like to claim Section 8 - In the Red Sea....
Anita
Your in thanks!
*****************************************
Uploaded Section 8:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/unprofessionaltales_08_douglas_128kb.mp3
(15:48)

Anita
Thanks!
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

KevinS
Posts: 2918
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 6th, 2019, 5:13 am

Polite reminder.
E agora, José?

Anitazz
Posts: 105
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » August 6th, 2019, 7:34 am

cowguy02 wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Anitazz wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 12:21 pm
cowguy02 wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm


Your in thanks!
*****************************************
Uploaded Section 8:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/unprofessionaltales_08_douglas_128kb.mp3
(15:48)

Anita
Thanks!
*******************************************
Hi! Shouldn't the status in the MW be changed to "Ready for PL"? Thanks-- Anita

cowguy02
Posts: 583
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » August 6th, 2019, 8:05 am

Anitazz wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 7:34 am
cowguy02 wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Anitazz wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 12:21 pm


*****************************************
Uploaded Section 8:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/unprofessionaltales_08_douglas_128kb.mp3
(15:48)

Anita
Thanks!
Thanks that issue has been addressed
*******************************************
Hi! Shouldn't the status in the MW be changed to "Ready for PL"? Thanks-- Anita
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

maxgal
Posts: 229
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » August 6th, 2019, 11:13 am

cowguy02 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 4:54 pm
MW is up.

Thank you for claiming Maxgal and KevinS!

PS: DPL still needed.....
Hello again Luke,
I'm still here!
I'm planning to do "Elfwater" in the next 1-2 weeks.
I have a few other recordings & editings to do first.
...LJB 8-)
(Louise)
(aka "maxgal")
Louise
"every little breeze..."

maxgal
Posts: 229
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » August 9th, 2019, 12:52 pm

maxgal wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:13 am
cowguy02 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 4:54 pm
MW is up.

Thank you for claiming Maxgal and KevinS!

PS: DPL still needed.....
Hello again Luke,
I'm still here!
I'm planning to do "Elfwater" in the next 1-2 weeks.
I have a few other recordings & editings to do first.
...LJB 8-)
(Louise)
(aka "maxgal")
Actually, I'd like to also claim Sections 4 & 5 (both parts of "Nerinda"), if I may.
...LJB
Louise
"every little breeze..."

cowguy02
Posts: 583
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » August 9th, 2019, 3:42 pm

maxgal wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 12:52 pm
maxgal wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:13 am
cowguy02 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 4:54 pm
MW is up.

Thank you for claiming Maxgal and KevinS!

PS: DPL still needed.....
Hello again Luke,
I'm still here!
I'm planning to do "Elfwater" in the next 1-2 weeks.
I have a few other recordings & editings to do first.
...LJB 8-)
(Louise)
(aka "maxgal")
Actually, I'd like to also claim Sections 4 & 5 (both parts of "Nerinda"), if I may.
...LJB
Thanks for claiming
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

maxgal
Posts: 229
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » August 9th, 2019, 5:05 pm

cowguy02 wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 3:42 pm
maxgal wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 12:52 pm
maxgal wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:13 am


Hello again Luke,
I'm still here!
I'm planning to do "Elfwater" in the next 1-2 weeks.
I have a few other recordings & editings to do first.
...LJB 8-)
(Louise)
(aka "maxgal")
Actually, I'd like to also claim Sections 4 & 5 (both parts of "Nerinda"), if I may.
...LJB
Thanks for claiming
Just FYI...
I see in the MW that Part One of "Nerinda" is pp. 37-84, and Part Two is pp. 84-103.
I know these pages are fairly short, but I'm relatively slow as a reader, and I don't know if I can keep Part One under 70 minutes.
I suppose when I get to it (in ~2-3 weeks), I can see how it goes and maybe the break point can be adjusted.
...LJB :)
Louise
"every little breeze..."

Kalamareader
Posts: 210
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » August 10th, 2019, 10:27 am

Hi Luke,

I would like to claim Section 1 please.

Wayne

Kalamareader
Posts: 210
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » August 10th, 2019, 12:18 pm

Hi again,

May I also claim section 6 also?

Thanks,

Wayne

Post Reply