COMPLETE- [GRP] Folk Stories from Southern Nigeria, West Africa by Elphinstone Dayrell-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Thanks!
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

intred

Post by intred »

hi, i would like to claim sections 13,14,15 if still available.
Vae victis
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

intred wrote: July 9th, 2019, 11:04 am hi, i would like to claim sections 13,14,15 if still available.
All yours!
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Jdcline

Post by Jdcline »

Can I claim sections 31 and 32?
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Jdcline wrote: July 9th, 2019, 4:21 pm Can I claim sections 31 and 32?
Sure! :D

You'll need to do the 1-minute test before recording the sections you requested. Or, as an alternate, you can use the first 30 seconds or so of this recording as your test. However, I would recommend not to record the whole thing until you’ve gotten the OK on your test recording - that way, if there's something drastically wrong with your setup that requires you to re-do the whole recording, you won't have wasted your time.

Here’s the article explaining the 1 minute test: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test

And another article explaining recording in general for new readers: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

Also, how do you want to be credited in the catalog? By your forum username, pseudonym, or real name?

In the meantime, I’ll save the sections for you for a month!
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Sections 4-6, 12, and 35
Jdcline

Post by Jdcline »

elsieselwyn wrote: July 9th, 2019, 4:26 pm

You'll need to do the 1-minute test before recording the sections you requested. Or, as an alternate, you can use the first 30 seconds or so of this recording as your test. However, I would recommend not to record the whole thing until you’ve gotten the OK on your test recording - that way, if there's something drastically wrong with your setup that requires you to re-do the whole recording, you won't have wasted your time.

Here’s the article explaining the 1 minute test: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test

And another article explaining recording in general for new readers: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

Also, how do you want to be credited in the catalog? By your forum username, pseudonym, or real name?

Thanks! I prefer to go by my real name, Jordan Cline.
Jdcline

Post by Jdcline »

Jdcline wrote: July 10th, 2019, 2:35 pm
elsieselwyn wrote: July 9th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Thanks! I prefer to go by my real name, Jordan Cline.
I have uploaded my 1-minute test according to the instructions in the wiki. Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks!
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Jdcline wrote: July 11th, 2019, 10:01 am I have uploaded my 1-minute test according to the instructions in the wiki. Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks!
Nope! I just gave you the OK in your one minute test thread so you can start recording :D
Jdcline

Post by Jdcline »

Jdcline

Post by Jdcline »

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Thank you!
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »