Greetings from Florida!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Diazgeorge00

Post by Diazgeorge00 »

Hello everyone,

My name is George and I am very excited to be volunteering for LibriVox. I drive an hour into work each day so I have become very well acquainted with these audiobooks. Currently, I am making it my mission to read all the classic 19th century science fiction novels. I love to read and have picked it back up in full force after taking a break for a few years. I think being able to read for volunteer work is a win-win. I look forward to talking to you all here in the forum! Have a good day! :D
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Welcome, welcome!

There is a BIG sci-fi community here. You'll love it!

Lots left to record too. I don't really understand it, but copyright doesn't seem to be as strict in regards to stories published in magazines.

Again, welcome!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome to LibriVox George! We want you to have fun here but at first it may seem a bit confusing. Be patient; everything will clear up eventually. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Note, these are just my feelings. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to bring feelings of joy, happiness and and incredible amounts of good karma. Proceed with caution or wild abandon, your choice. Toy not included.
I just finished recording Deathworld by Harry harrison. Great story and great writer! Welcome again.
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk