[COMPLETE][DR] The History of Emily Montague Vol II by Frances Moore Brooke - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

leanneyauyau wrote: June 24th, 2019, 11:43 am Who is the MC for this project? I've done my lines so need to upload them.
It's Kitty now!
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Kitty wrote: June 27th, 2019, 12:46 pm hi Elsie, I think I'll have a go at this and will MC the project. :) I see you are all eagerly awaiting the MW, coming up soon !

Sonia
elsieselwyn wrote: June 21st, 2019, 4:42 pm Edit: For some reason, I managed to forget to link the highlighted text for readers. Anyway, it is attached now. I also reduced the number of sections needed after deciding that I will have 10 letters per each finished section instead of just 5.
Oh dear, Sonia! I don't think I made this very obvious to you (sorry about that) - I will only need half the amount of sections I originally requested. Can you delete all sections after 39? I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience for you :D
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I have never prided myself on common sense, nor even intelligence, so I feel no embarrassment in asking how this all works.

Is everything a letter? (I rather LIKE that idea.) So there is one reader for letters for so-and-so. Right?

I'm very happy to DPL, but I could do a small part, too, if that helps matters. We would just have to find someone to listen to my few letters (if there are any who just write a few.) Hahaha! And if I understand how this is working.
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

KevinS wrote: June 27th, 2019, 5:41 pm I have never prided myself on common sense, nor even intelligence, so I feel no embarrassment in asking how this all works.

Is everything a letter? (I rather LIKE that idea.) So there is one reader for letters for so-and-so. Right?

I'm very happy to DPL, but I could do a small part, too, if that helps matters. We would just have to find someone to listen to my few letters (if there are any who just write a few.) Hahaha! And if I understand how this is working.
You are right! :D The entire book is just a collection of different characters’ letters to each other. I just split it so each set of 10 letters is a section. I can listen to your letters if you want a part!

George Clayton has one letter I think and William has four (just one letter for each section he is in) so those are two small parts you could do (I don’t know if either interests you).
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

William Fermore, please.

Or is it Fernmore? Fenmore? Hhaha! You know!
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

KevinS wrote: June 27th, 2019, 6:19 pm William Fermore, please.

Or is it Fernmore? Fenmore? Hhaha! You know!
I put you in! :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

elsieselwyn wrote: June 27th, 2019, 3:57 pmOh dear, Sonia! I don't think I made this very obvious to you (sorry about that) - I will only need half the amount of sections I originally requested. Can you delete all sections after 39? I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience for you :D
oh indeed, I did not realize this. No problem, I can delete the unused sections. :)

Thanks for clarifying.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
EmmaHatton

Post by EmmaHatton »

I could take Emily Montague
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

EmmaHatton wrote: June 28th, 2019, 2:01 pm I could take Emily Montague
Thank you!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I hope I've done this correctly.

William Fermor, Section 2

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/emilymontague2_wfermor_02_128kb.mp3
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Kevin, both your William Fermor sections are PL OK :thumbs:
EmmaHatton

Post by EmmaHatton »

Last edited by EmmaHatton on July 1st, 2019, 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.