[COMPLETE] Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

Hey Everyone. We've had several sections open up. I've grabbed a few. If anyone is interested in taking more on...let me know. Thanks!
_______
Kathy
amelita

Post by amelita »

ktzn wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 8:24 am Hey Everyone. We've had several sections open up. I've grabbed a few. If anyone is interested in taking more on...let me know. Thanks!
I’m willing to do another section
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

amelita wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 9:07 am
ktzn wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 8:24 am Hey Everyone. We've had several sections open up. I've grabbed a few. If anyone is interested in taking more on...let me know. Thanks!
I’m willing to do another section
Thanks. Any one in particular?
_______
Kathy
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

I'll do 15 and or 16 if you want. Am in the editing process for sec 21 so will be able to get on them right quick. BTW - sec 21 has so many legal citations, that I have decided to abridge them severely in order to make this listenable for a general audience. My eyes were glazing over trying to read it. Shout if that's a problem for you (or anyone)

Lynne
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

Kathy, truth is, I'll do any section, and as many sections as you want (just don't want to seem piggy) I'm studying to be a professional narrator and part of my homework is to read every day, so its no hardship --- and I've followed every twist and turn of the investigation from the beginning.

ljarrow wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:38 pm I'll do 15 and or 16 if you want. Am in the editing process for sec 21 so will be able to get on them right quick. BTW - sec 21 has so many legal citations, that I have decided to abridge them severely in order to make this listenable for a general audience. My eyes were glazing over trying to read it. Shout if that's a problem for you (or anyone)

Lynne
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

ljarrow wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:38 pm I'll do 15 and or 16 if you want. Am in the editing process for sec 21 so will be able to get on them right quick. BTW - sec 21 has so many legal citations, that I have decided to abridge them severely in order to make this listenable for a general audience. My eyes were glazing over trying to read it. Shout if that's a problem for you (or anyone)

Lynne
Hey Lynne,

It's not a problem for me...Elsie may have a different opinion.

I will put you down for 15 and 16. :) You're not being piggy. I just (probably) will have more to assign tomorrow if I don't hear from a certain reader. I don't want to overload anyone.

Thanks!
_______
Kathy
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

Feel free to just assign me any orphan section if you don't have others who want to do them. You don't need to ask henceforth. Just send me a post announcing whatever you wish to assign to me. Even tho the software says that I'm online, what is actually happening is that my computer has the forum on line but I am not at my computer, so you won't have the added aggravation of waiting for my reply. I so want this project done so the American people can hear it!

ktzn wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:47 pm

Lynne
Hey Lynne,

It's not a problem for me...Elsie may have a different opinion.

I will put you down for 15 and 16. :) You're not being piggy. I just (probably) will have more to assign tomorrow if I don't hear from a certain reader. I don't want to overload anyone.

Thanks!
BurgundyGrace

Post by BurgundyGrace »

IV. Russian Government Links to and Contacts with the Trump Campaign: Section A Subsections 1 and 2
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/report2016electioninterference_05_mueller_128kb.mp3 [62:00]

Ready to do pickups as needed!

Best,
~Angelique
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

BTW - my thoughts on Sec 21 and my approach to abridgement for anyone interested. This is an extremely important section. Buried beneath the legalese is Mueller making quite clear that US Constitution holds that the POTUS is not above the law, and the President's lawyers' arguments are invalid (I'm being polite here). Some of the citations, which directly reference the Constitution I will include in full. But he also cites many court cases that are likely only familiar to legal scholars, except for the cases involving Richard Nixon (that will be more meaningful to our audience, I reckon). I will always leave the name of the case and the date at least, but abridge the subsections and strings of numbers. When a section of the USC is referenced, I will retain that because those are the laws that Mueller thinks that POTUS has violated, though he is too coy to present an indictment.

I don't want our listeners to be so overwhelmed with citations that they skip to the next section.
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

I am totally okay with ljarrow doing most of the sections. I don't really care :D
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

BurgundyGrace wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 4:20 pm IV. Russian Government Links to and Contacts with the Trump Campaign: Section A Subsections 1 and 2
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/report2016electioninterference_05_mueller_128kb.mp3 [62:00]

Ready to do pickups as needed!

Best,
Thank you!
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
BurgundyGrace

Post by BurgundyGrace »

Hello.
Just to be clear, I requested an extention until July 3rd for my sections, from ktzn.
I see the MW hasn't been updated, reflecting the new date, as agreed on ... so ... kindly do not give my section away.
It awaits final tech edit.

Regards,
~Angelique
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

BurgundyGrace wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 7:22 pm Hello.
Just to be clear, I requested an extention until July 3rd for my sections, from ktzn.
I see the MW hasn't been updated, reflecting the new date, as agreed on ... so ... kindly do not give my section away.
It awaits final tech edit.

Regards,
I put a note in the MW :thumbs:
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

OK, so finally had a few minutes to break everything up. Here's what we've got:

I'm taking 2 and 3

Lynne has 8 and her backup status is noted.

Amelita I've given you 9 and 13, with Angelique as a backup on either one of these in case you don't want to do two.

Let me know if questions.

Elsie, thanks for updating the MW. Much appreciated.
_______
Kathy
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

all good on my end
ktzn wrote: June 24th, 2019, 8:42 am OK, so finally had a few minutes to break everything up. Here's what we've got:

I'm taking 2 and 3

Lynne has 8 and her backup status is noted.

Amelita I've given you 9 and 13, with Angelique as a backup on either one of these in case you don't want to do two.

Let me know if questions.

Elsie, thanks for updating the MW. Much appreciated.