Certificate expired warning

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

I keep getting a warning that the LV website is not safe - but I think that means also that the certificate has expired. It's quite difficult to log on as the error message blocks a lot of the time.
Any ideas?

Peter
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

You are right, the backroom has been notified. As I understand it, we've a new improved certificate that changes monthly which is more secure but proving harder hard to synchronise.

Anne
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

What does the 'backroom' look like? My imagination runs wild! (Hahah!)
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

redacted description
-
The official L blank V blank blankblank is situated in blankville and is blank metres square . Since 20-- it contains blank people working blank hours a week. The walls are painted blank with blank door and blank barred windows.
Anne
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

annise wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 5:21 am redacted description
-
The official L blank V blank blankblank is situated in blankville and is blank metres square . Since 20-- it contains blank people working blank hours a week. The walls are painted blank with blank door and blank barred windows.
Anne
Holy [redacted]!
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

Great, I'm back on LV! Strange how I felt slightly odd not being able to log on for a few short hours, but then I am slightly odd. Had to record a short chapter instead. Now I have several chapters to edit ...