[COMPLETE]A Short History of Wales by Sir Owen Morgan Edwards - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

elsieselwyn wrote: May 30th, 2019, 12:01 pm Oh whoops! I thought she was soloing. I’m so sorry for the confusion I have caused. Many apologies!!! :oops:
no worries, I understand it may not have been very clear. But you would stay on as DPL regardless ?

Sonia
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Kitty wrote: May 30th, 2019, 12:04 pm
elsieselwyn wrote: May 30th, 2019, 12:01 pm Oh whoops! I thought she was soloing. I’m so sorry for the confusion I have caused. Many apologies!!! :oops:
no worries, I understand it may not have been very clear. But you would stay on as DPL regardless ?

Sonia
Oh yeah absolutely. I don’t care who ends up reading :D
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

elsieselwyn wrote: May 30th, 2019, 12:06 pm Oh yeah absolutely. I don’t care who ends up reading :D
:thumbs: now waiting for Miss Stav...

Sonia
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Hi all,
On further reflection, how about I volunteer to read sections 4-15 right now and we keep it as a group project. There are already 3 sections finished so it isn’t truly a “solo” read, and others can jump in if they want to, or I will take.
Thanks!
Mike
Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Elsey, thanks for the consideration. It is very kind of you. But I am more then happy to let Michael finish this book.
Michael, have a lot of fun and good luck.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

haha ok now we are all a bit undecided....so Michael it's up to you. For the moment I assign you sections 4-15. If you still want to take them all, Stav is all ok with the change. Let me know as soon as possible :) If not, all stays as it is right now.

Sonia
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Hi - so sorry for the delay, it’s been a busy couple of days on my end.
Since it seems like everyone’s more than fine with me as a solo for the rest as I originally mentioned, that sounds good to me. Up for the challenge. Thank you all!

Mike
Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mfassio wrote: June 1st, 2019, 10:41 pmHi - so sorry for the delay, it’s been a busy couple of days on my end.
Since it seems like everyone’s more than fine with me as a solo for the rest as I originally mentioned, that sounds good to me. Up for the challenge. Thank you all!
all right, Mike, thanks for the confirmation. So I'll put you in as BC now and you will have access to the MW from now on and can put in your files when they are ready. And we're moving this to readers found :)

Great choice of book.

Sonia
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Hi all,
I'm still on this project, but have just gotten back from a vacation and before that got mired in legal work. I'm trying to finish recording/editing a block of them at a time. Hope to start uploading soon!
Thanks,

Michael

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Mfassio wrote: July 30th, 2019, 1:32 pm Hi all,
I'm still on this project, but have just gotten back from a vacation and before that got mired in legal work. I'm trying to finish recording/editing a block of them at a time. Hope to start uploading soon!
Okay! Thanks for the update!
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Thanks,

Michael

elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Sections 4-10 PL OK :thumbs:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Great, this project is well on its way. Michael, can I just mention for your future sections that you be careful with the file-name. You have a long dash __ instead of a normal one _ twice in each filename. :( No need to reupload, I will change the names in my folder now. But it's easier for me if you watch out for it right from the first upload ;)

Thanks

Sonia
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Oh no! I’m so sorry. I think I did it wrong the first time and didn’t notice, then it just repeated the mistake as I saved subsequent sections just replacing the numbers. I’ll make sure it’s right going forward. Sorry to make work!
Thanks,

Michael