COMPLETE [FICTION] The Cliff-Dwellers by Henry B. Fuller-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Campbell
pronouns: they/them
lymiewithpurpose

Chuck, I also have Chapter 8 ready for you! You can PL mine last if you want, I am in no hurry for them to be checked :D
Campbell
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

18 is PL OK.
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

15, if it's still free, please.
lymiewithpurpose

KevinS wrote: May 6th, 2019, 3:04 pm 15, if it's still free, please.
It is yours!
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

Wow, speedy! In the MW
Campbell
intred

Post by intred »

Section 4 if available please
Vae victis
lymiewithpurpose

intred wrote: May 7th, 2019, 4:00 pm Section 4 if available please
Great! It is yours! Before I can officially enter you into the MW, I need to know what name you want in the catalog. You can use your real name, forum name, nickname, pseudonym, anything you please :D. Just be aware that anybody will be able to see it. In addition, I can also link to a personal blog/website.

EDIT: Done :D. To see your catalog page, you can merely click on your name in any MW!
Campbell
intred

Post by intred »

Vae victis
lymiewithpurpose

That was quick! Put it in the MW and Chuck will PL whenever he gets the chance :D. Also, one small note. In the future, when looking at file names, there are usually a certain number of # symbols. This corresponds to the number of numbers you use. So in this case there were 2 # symbols, so your number should have had 2 digits (04 rather than 4). It doesn't really matter here because that can be fixed at cataloguing, just something to think about to save our lovely MC some time :D. However, if Chuck has notes for you you may want to fix it when uploading. Hopefully that didn't confuse you :shock:
Campbell
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Chapter 4 is technically PL OK, but the filename needs to be changed from "cliffdwellers_4_fuller_128kb.mp3" to "cliffdwellers_04_fuller_128kb.mp3." Otherwise very well read.
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
lymiewithpurpose

Thanks Chuck!

Matt, as I mentioned before, I do not think it is necessary for you to re upload just for this one thing. As long as it is linked to the proper chapter (which it is), I have been told that it can be fixed at cataloguing. Just please keep an eye on it for next time :wink:. I am going to change it to PL OK for now, unless MaryAnn (our lovely MC) says that it actually does need to be fixed before cataloguing.
Campbell
intred

Post by intred »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: May 8th, 2019, 8:38 pm Thanks Chuck!

Matt, as I mentioned before, I do not think it is necessary for you to re upload just for this one thing. As long as it is linked to the proper chapter (which it is), I have been told that it can be fixed at cataloguing. Just please keep an eye on it for next time :wink:. I am going to change it to PL OK for now, unless MaryAnn (our lovely MC) says that it actually does need to be fixed before cataloguing.
Thanks for letting me know. I will make sure I remember that next time. If you do need me to re upload its not a issue at all, i can, just let me know if you need me do so. :D
Vae victis