First Draft

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Twocky61

Post by Twocky61 »

I am writing an autobiography

The following is a draft of Chapter one, in part

Any advice welcome; whether you like it or think it's crap lol

"Way back in '82, when I was a naughty boy, serving 2 years in Borstal (now called Young Offenders Institute), I achieved enhanced status. You achieve this, after being a good boy for three months. Enhanced status gives you extra privileges; one of which is daily ROTL (Release On Temporary License) working in the community; returning at night

I was allocated to a local residential psychological/physical disability hospital. Whilst there I became friends with Christine (not her real name). When time came for me to be released from custody, we promised to keep in touch. We did. I drove from Gloucestershire to Middlesex each weekend, to take her out

Eventually we moved in together. Christine was quadriplegic (paralysed from the neck down)

The time came when Christine had had enough of her life. That was where I came in...…………………."

That's the basic raw bones of chapter one. I'll expand later, depending on your advice

Thanks guys & gals

Nick xx
Read a book; throw out your Kindle. Power cut? How are you going to use your Kindle with no power? Light a candle & read a book
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

This also is off topic, we read books we don't write them

Anne
Twocky61

Post by Twocky61 »

ok Annise; thanks xx
Read a book; throw out your Kindle. Power cut? How are you going to use your Kindle with no power? Light a candle & read a book
cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 »

annise wrote: May 7th, 2019, 3:19 am This also is off topic, we read books we don't write them

Anne
LOLOL that will become a librivox quote someday XD XD
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]