[COMPLETE] K. by Mary Roberts Rinehart - ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
misspag

Post by misspag »

Hi, does anyone know why the fonts and numbers changed in the forum. I can't read the numbers that Jenniferred wrote to me for the settings on the audio. They appear as squiggly lines.
misspag

Post by misspag »

Ok, here we go again. I hope this sounds better. Let me know....fingers crossed.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/k_16_rinehart_128kb_02_01.mp3
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Audacity has an export option! I think it is in the first menu. MP3 should be one of the options - you can't just "save as" though.

EDIT: I see you figured it out! This file is now in the MW for checking! Thanks for persevering!
jenniferrd

Post by jenniferrd »

I will PL this soon!
jenniferrd

Post by jenniferrd »

Chapter 16 is now PL OK!

Should she correct the file name or is that something we can take care of on this side?
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

If it's only the filename I just leave a note in the MW and it can be fixed at cataloguing.
misspag

Post by misspag »

Yay! I passed my first reading! I'm sorry about the name of the file being wrong, that is the part I got right the first time. I hope I can be on more projects and get more skilled at reading and editing. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate.

misspag
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

misspag wrote: April 8th, 2019, 9:20 pm Yay! I passed my first reading! I'm sorry about the name of the file being wrong, that is the part I got right the first time. I hope I can be on more projects and get more skilled at reading and editing. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate.
Well done! The first chapter is definitely the hardest! Once you've worked out how to use all the various bits and pieces of software and uploader, etc, then it is pretty much the same for every project. The sound level requirements are the same for all projects - so you can go find something else you'd like to read! :clap:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapters 22 and 23 orphaned after no response to PM to reader more than a week after expiry of extension.
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

I will take the two orphaned sections!
Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Great, thanks!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Finally my voice is doing well enough to record Chapter 1! I've edited out all the coughs :roll: and I think we are go! File is also in the MW.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/k_01_rinehart_128kb.mp3 (24:24)

Only two more chapters to go!
jenniferrd

Post by jenniferrd »

I'll get to this sometime this weekend! Thanks!
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

I’m editing my 2 sections, should have them ready for you pretty soon!
Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks for the update!