[COMPLETE] Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

ktzn wrote: April 25th, 2019, 8:06 am
ljarrow wrote: April 25th, 2019, 7:31 am Hi All,
New member here. I'd like to sign up for section 19, please.

Lynne
It's yours. Welcome Lynne! We're happy to have you! Make sure you check out the newbie guide to recording.
Thank you, Kathy. Just thrilled to be a part of this important public service!
I'll check out the guide and follow instructions :) If there's something I have a question on should I post it here or contact you or some other person directly?

Don't worry. I'm new here but I have recorded books before and am all set up and ready to go. When I finish this I'm happy to do another section if there are any left. I just didn't want to be a hog and sign up for a bunch when I'm sure there are so many people who care about this who'd like to participate.
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

Thank you, Kathy. Just thrilled to be a part of this important public service!
I'll check out the guide and follow instructions :) If there's something I have a question on should I post it here or contact you or some other person directly?
Feel free to post here.
Don't worry. I'm new here but I have recorded books before and am all set up and ready to go. When I finish this I'm happy to do another section if there are any left. I just didn't want to be a hog and sign up for a bunch when I'm sure there are so many people who care about this who'd like to participate.
That's fantastic! I'm so glad you're here. :D It's important, I think, that this is available for all. The audible version is out there already (I shudder to think of how hoarse the narrators' voices were after a two day marathon session), but it's nearly $30 and who knows if it'll get pulled at some point. This way we will have it available for everyone.
_______
Kathy
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

Actually, the Mueller report on Audible is free. No saying how long it will stay free but it is now at least. It could be resource for volunteers wanting to check pronunciations.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I just removed the extra sections.

If it's OK with you, I'm thinking of changing the numbering on this so it starts with 1 rather than 0. Yes, it has a preface/introduction, but so does volume 2; it's not like the very first section is "special" enough to warrant it being called section 0.

No one has submitted files yet, but people may have started recording and used the old number, so I'm hesitant. But I'd really like to do it. What do you think?
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Come to think of it, I could also just wait until cataloging time and change the section numbers then. So never mind. :)
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

I'd love to claim sections 17 and 18!
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Hahahaha, I knew I'd end up being late to this party.

I'd like sections 17 and 18, please.
Mike
lethargilistic

Post by lethargilistic »

Ciufi wrote: April 25th, 2019, 11:08 am I'd love to claim sections 17 and 18!
You saved after I started writing. :lol: Do you mind if I take one of these? You can take your pick, obviously.
Mike
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

No problem! Take your pick - I have no preference. Everybody should get a shot at this!
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

JenniferFour wrote: April 25th, 2019, 9:50 am Actually, the Mueller report on Audible is free. No saying how long it will stay free but it is now at least. It could be resource for volunteers wanting to check pronunciations.
The free version is only three minutes long -- it's a sample. The entire kit and caboodle based on the Washington's Post edition is $28.34 There's another version coming down the pike for $12 and change being released on 05/07/19, but it has an introduction by Alan Dershowitz and will probably be partisan in nature.
_______
Kathy
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

TriciaG wrote: April 25th, 2019, 10:53 am I just removed the extra sections.

If it's OK with you, I'm thinking of changing the numbering on this so it starts with 1 rather than 0. Yes, it has a preface/introduction, but so does volume 2; it's not like the very first section is "special" enough to warrant it being called section 0.

No one has submitted files yet, but people may have started recording and used the old number, so I'm hesitant. But I'd really like to do it. What do you think?
Thanks for that. I haven't started recording, so it doesn't bother me -- but others may have and I don't want to cause extra work.
_______
Kathy
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

Ciufi wrote: April 25th, 2019, 1:12 pm No problem! Take your pick - I have no preference. Everybody should get a shot at this!
OK, (puts ref cap on) Ciufi, you get first shot so go ahead and pick. Lethargilistic, you get the last section. (takes ref cap off)

After that, we'll be fully subscribed, so congrats all! :D
_______
Kathy
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

I’ll take 17, then. Thanks!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Moving to Readers Found!
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

I just bought for $0 the 19 hour version on Audible. It’s there. I am an Audible member so maybe that is why I can see and get it while others can’t? In any event, because I do have it, if anyone wants to know how those narrators pronounced something, just ask and I will try to help out.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM